Intro/Looking to join

5 posters

Go down

Intro/Looking to join Empty Intro/Looking to join

Post by kons Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:11 am

Hello all,

My first encounter with Runescape was around year 2006-2007. Used to have few pk accounts, but never a main. Now, after some time, I'm back (started last summer) to enjoy this game to it's full potential and actually experience it, cause before it was staking and pking only Very Happy I never experienced group PvM, so Im really curious how it works in OS RS. Besides that, just want an easy going community beside while playing. Not sure if this is the right place to apply to join the clan, but here goes.

91 Combat
TOTAL 1176
Time zone: GMT+2
IGN: I Kons I
kons
kons

Back to top Go down

Intro/Looking to join Empty Re: Intro/Looking to join

Post by Syllabic Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:48 am

Hey Kons, that was quick! Glad to see that you decided to sign up. This was indeed the right place to apply! Like some people explained in CC, we don't have the capacity to immediately rank people upon joining now, but it's not a terribly long process provided you follow the rules and do your best to help out where you can Smile

We've got an absolute boatload of group PVMers in this clan, so I'm sure you'll have no trouble at all finding people to do some content with when you feel ready, regardless of what you end up wanting to try Pepo Heart

See you around!

Intro/Looking to join NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by rackroll Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:11 am

Welcome Kons! Like Syl said, this is a great place to hang out while you work on your main, and there's a ton of experienced PvMers here (I am not one of them lol).

Again welcome, and see you around! Smile
rackroll
rackroll

Intro/Looking to join YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:05 pm

Heya Kons and welcome to the clan and offsite!
I am sure you will find lots of fellow clannies to socialize with! Also, there are always people who are more than happy to teach PvM, don't be afraid to ask!
All the best on your OSRS adventure, see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by RedIrishTank Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:31 am

Welcome kons!

You have come to the right place! Best clan out there to set back, Enjoy some skilling or doing some pvm. Any quest can and will be answered here. The clannies are amazing and as you grow in the clan. You will see they are like family.

Glad to see you here!
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum