Howdy!

4 posters

Go down

Howdy!  Empty Howdy!

Post by Of Magic Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:51 am

Hey everyone!

An RS3 vet, moved onto OSRS a few months back and tend to AFK whilst working from home but have a few evenings here and there and the odd weekend day to run and escape in Runescape Razz . DT2 and TOB to go until quest cape, achievement diaries teetering between hard and medium and I'm 70 base level (ish, excluding runecrafting of course lol). There are a couple of things I'd look to look into in the game but some are tricky to do solo and I'd just like to meet some like minded people who enjoy playing the game! My RSN is Of Magic and would be more than happy to chat to anyone anytime Very Happy . Look forward to getting to know people!

*Jump for Joy*

Of Magic jocolor
Of Magic
Of Magic

Back to top Go down

Howdy!  Empty Re: Howdy!

Post by Syllabic Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:44 am

Heya, Magic!

Gogogo, get that quest cape! You're so dang close. DT2 is definitely pretty demanding, I've still yet to finish it myself, actually. A Night at the Theatre isn't too bad, especially if you can wrangle an experienced helper or two. I imagine someone in CC will be willing to help, when you're ready to give that a shot. You'll have it done in no time I'm sure Smile People in this clan love group content in general, honestly, so I'd say you're in the right place if you're looking to explore that aspect of the game a little more!

Catch you around Cool

Howdy!  NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Of Magic Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:48 am

Hey Syllabic, thanks for the reply! Very Happy

I know I'm sooo close, I've died twice at Vardovis and my gravestone wasn't ANYWHERE to be found!! So had to fork out a few million from death to retreive my items, so that isn't helping my motivation haha! Plus the fang nerf probably isn't going to help! But need to set a good day aside to get it ticked off the list!

Really looking forward to trying out my first raids with some experienced members!

Take it easy my dude Smile
Of Magic
Of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:09 am

Heya Of Magic and welcome to the clan and offsite!
I also came from RS3, which now seems like forever ago, and I have been loving every minute of OSRS, I hope you are finding the same joy.
All the best on DT2 and TOB (don't be afraid to ask, we have a few people more than willing to help clear an entry TOB for quest).
All the best on wherever your OSRS adventure takes you, see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

Howdy!  YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by Of Magic Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:51 am

Ah a fellow RS3er! I stopped playing around COVID, weird time to stop I guess but WarZone took over haha! But never really got back into it.. Seeing most content creators on OSRS just pulled me back in and starting to work from home towards the end of 2023 I just couldn't let all these hours at my home computer going to waste when I could get sweet gains AFKing haha!

Not even been here a day and already got some help with some acheivement diary stuff and helped another out too so happy to be here!

Tyvm for the luck, hope to see you in game! Peace and love <3
Of Magic
Of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by rackroll Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:14 am

Welcome Magic! You're super close to that quest cape!! I'm about 9 quests off myself so I'm slowly grinding my way there as well. Like the others said stay persistent and get those last couple things checked off. Smile

See you around!
rackroll
rackroll

Howdy!  YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down