Hey - I'm Mateus!

+3
rackroll
01jack444444
Mateus
7 posters

Go down

Hey - I'm Mateus! Empty Hey - I'm Mateus!

Post by Mateus Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:19 pm

Hello, fine people!

I am Mateus, a player switching from 16 years of RS(3) (whew! sounds even strange putting that on paper...) to OSRS at last. I'm looking to make friends and would love to join the clan.

My RSN is "Mateus" as well! Happy to chat and love a good social activity in-game.

I'm mostly interested in questing and lore, dabble around in PvM a bit (or at least I did in RS3, going to take a while to get there in OSRS!) and enjoy the RuneScape franchise as a whole.

IRL interests include gaming (currently obsessed with AW2/Remedyverse), music, TV/movies (love a good story with a strong style) and technology - I'm a software developer and engineer by day. Have a puppy who I really love and share my house with my fiancée.

I'm just excited to meet lots of great people. So if you'll have me, I'm here! Smile
Mateus
Mateus

Back to top Go down

Hey - I'm Mateus! Empty Re: Hey - I'm Mateus!

Post by 01jack444444 Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:55 pm

Good to have you we can always use new faces...fairly new myself yet...3months or so in clan i think im an old rser from the by gone days of 2001 till early 2017s i believe.
01jack444444
01jack444444

Back to top Go down

Post by rackroll Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:42 pm

Welcome Mateus! I'll be super interested to hear your thoughts and perspective switching over from RS3 after such a long time! This is a great group with a ton of experience, so there will be plenty of people able to help you with the transition and any questions that arise.

Again welcome, and hope to see you around in chat! Smile
rackroll
rackroll

Hey - I'm Mateus! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Musicked Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:59 pm

Welcome Mateus! That's a cool username, you must have gotten that very early. Hope you will love OSRS the way we do, I was an RS3 refugee once and I will probably never go back. See ya around!

Cheers Like a Star @ heaven
Musicked
Musicked

Back to top Go down

Post by Mateus Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:57 pm

Thanks for the warm welcomes guys!

Musicked wrote:Welcome Mateus! That's a cool username, you must have gotten that very early.

Thanks! Always really, really wanted it. Actually, I got it by being quick when they did a names wipe years ago.
Mateus
Mateus

Back to top Go down

Post by ColdBlue XO Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:40 am

Welcome to OSRS! It’s definitely different than RS3. I hope you enjoy the version & the grinds. Tons of stuff todo & we always got something going on.
ColdBlue XO
ColdBlue XO

Back to top Go down

Post by RedIrishTank Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:23 am

Welcome Mateus!

Glad to see you chose OSRS Advice, Big old family here. Everyone helps everyone and there is no man or woman left behind!
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:18 am

Hey Mateus! Little late to the party, but I've seen you on Discord here and there and figured I may as well drop a somewhat belated hello on the forums as well Smile

It sounds like you're gonna fit in great here! Please share your puppy in #pets on Discord if you haven't already. We go just a little nuts for that kind of thing around here, haha.

Hey - I'm Mateus! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum