To End
EvanK-Hell
purplewhenn
7 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by purplewhenn Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:54 pm

Hello Smile

I'm Purple Whenn. I'm new to the clan. I have a maxed normie account that I mostly use to raid but I've been feeling burnt out lately so I created my first ever HCIM. And it's been a blast, it reignited my love for the game and been grinding hard on it. I still raid occasionally but spend most of my time on the HCIM now. The goal is the became the new main account for me and an even long term, ambitious goal is to achieve the untrimmed slayer cape! I'm hoping to hang out with the clan, make some friends, and get some advice on the grind! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

- Purple Whenn
purplewhenn
purplewhenn

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by EvanK-Hell Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:11 am

Welcome to the clan Purple nr 2 Smile
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by To End Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:09 pm

Welcome Purple Whenn! I'm nowhere near having a maxed main but I can relate to an Ironman account re-igniting my love for the game! It's a totally different way of playing and can feel so incredibly rewarding. I currently balance my time between my main and my Iron, as well as a newer HCIM that I put some hours in from time to time.

Again, welcome, and we'll see you around! Smile
To End
To End

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:24 pm

purplewhenn wrote:Hello Smile

I'm Purple Whenn.  I'm new to the clan.  I have a maxed normie account that I mostly use to raid but I've been feeling burnt out lately so I created my first ever HCIM.  And it's been a blast, it reignited my love for the game and been grinding hard on it.  I still raid occasionally but spend most of my time on the HCIM now.  The goal is the became the new main account for me and an even long term, ambitious goal is to achieve the untrimmed slayer cape!  I'm hoping to hang out with the clan, make some friends, and get some advice on the grind!  Looking forward to meeting everyone!

- Purple Whenn

Hello fellow maxed main that decided to try the Hardcore way, and even got Purple in the name too lmao ^^

Untrimmed slayer sounds super hard on a Hardcore, is the goal to be a Hardcore with Untrimmed Slay? Or do you got another goal for the hardcore vision ?

Either way, welcome to the clan Very Happy ^^ bounce

Introduction NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by 01jack444444 Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:21 pm

Slayer cape is always a good goal for sure...never done any ironman but i feel slayer be great way to supply gear etc etc for one. Anyways welcome to the group
01jack444444
01jack444444

Back to top Go down

Post by purplewhenn Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:04 am

Thanks everyone!

Purple Dude, nice another Purple name but I feel like yours describe that you are the dude that gets purples whereas I'm the opposite. Very Happy. Grinding slayer on the HCIM is a little hard especially at the early levels but my biggest obstacle will be how long the grind will be. I'm using some strats to help the grind while winging it on other areas but the grind as a whole has been super fun and super stressful and I'm having a blast at it. Eventually, I want to play on this account like a main account - max other skills and do bosses/raids etc. I just want to achieve untrimmed slayer cape first and then maintain it as I max the other skills. I don't care if this process takes me three years haha, I'm enjoying the game so much more now than when I did before so I'll savor the flavor along the way. And if I do (knock on wood) perish I would continue the grind as the iron! How is your grind going?
purplewhenn
purplewhenn

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:16 am

purplewhenn wrote:Thanks everyone!

Purple Dude, nice another Purple name but I feel like yours describe that you are the dude that gets purples whereas I'm the opposite. Very Happy.  Grinding slayer on the HCIM is a little hard especially at the early levels but my biggest obstacle will be how long the grind will be.  I'm using some strats to help the grind while winging it on other areas but the grind as a whole has been super fun and super stressful and I'm having a blast at it.  Eventually, I want to play on this account like a main account - max other skills and do bosses/raids etc.  I just want to achieve untrimmed slayer cape first and then maintain it as I max the other skills.  I don't care if this process takes me three years haha, I'm enjoying the game so much more now than when I did before so I'll savor the flavor along the way.  And if I do (knock on wood) perish I would continue the grind as the iron!  How is your grind going?

If you plan to do raids, then the hardcore status would disappear eventually, but good luck on reaching far Very Happy
I personally set my goal of "Maxed Hardcore", so I dont raid and such since the goal comes first.. currently 5 skills from max ^^ Got a progress thread here on the offsite in Goals and Achievements, if you want to see a big hardcore journey lol

But 99 slayer untrim is an awesome untrim to have, its so beautiful, I am sure you will manage to do it Very Happy bounce

Introduction NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by purplewhenn Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:02 am

Well when I said raids I really just meant chambers since its safe. I'd be too scared to try the others on this account. Five skills away from maxing??? That's awesome! I'd definitely check out that journey. And thank you! It's gonna be sick when I get it.
purplewhenn
purplewhenn

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigilantly Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:50 pm

I 100% thought you were an alt of Purple Dude, hah.

Welcome to the clan! Good luck and don't die!
Vigilantly
Vigilantly

Back to top Go down

Post by RedIrishTank Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:16 pm

Welcome purplewhen!

Glad to see you in the cc talking to everyone. Fitting in great with everyone.

Glad you chose OSRS Advice as your clan.
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down