Introduction

4 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by Atrioxx Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:19 am

Hi everyone, I am Atrioxx and am interested in joining the clan. I have been playing RS since 2008, quit during EOC and then started OSRS during COVID. I love doing bossing and skilling and more recently have started shooting star scouting which I really enjoy. I am currently grinding CG for both the enhanced seed and the pet, but am planning my long term goal of maxxing. I have been in a few clans before but was always put off with how immature the people in them were, so I was intrigued when I saw this clan promotes maturity and helping your fellow player. I'd love to join the clan if you'll have me and I hope to be a valuable member.

Many thanks in advance.
Atrioxx
Atrioxx

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Syllabic Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:29 am

Hey Atrioxx, good to meet you. We'd be happy to have you in the clan, if you haven't checked it out already! We try our very best to be a mature, friendly space for all players.

Had a look at your hiscores page; very nice! I felt like that "100 levels away" mark was where I started really feeling the grind, and you're very close now. I see an unfortunate number of players burning out right before the finish line (myself included lol), but just focus on keeping up a steady, sustainable pace and you'll be okay.

Oh, and best of luck at CG! I'd say you're right around the killcount where it's acceptable to start complaining, so at least you've got that going for you Smile

Introduction NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by To End Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:55 am

Welcome Atrioxx! This does feel like a very mature group, so if that's what you're looking for you're in the right place! There's a ton of knowledge and experience in this clan, and clearly you'll be able to contribute to that!

See you around, and best of luck with the CG grind! Smile
To End
To End

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by RedIrishTank Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:36 pm

Welcome Atrioxx!

I to quit after eoc coming, came back a few years ago when osrs was hopping and never left. Glad to see you chose OSRS Advice as your clan. Great choice you will not regret it!
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down