My introduction to finding a new group of friends.

5 posters

Go down

My introduction to finding a new group of friends. Empty My introduction to finding a new group of friends.

Post by bacz Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:31 am

Heya everyone, my name is Bacz.

Currently I'm a bit of a solo Runescape player looking for a group of friends to do content together with and simply just have a laugh with.
Don't really know a lot of stuff to tell about myself besides that I am a black and white tattoo artist who is way to much into games whenever I have some free time.

Besides that I hope we all can get along and start a great new type of adventure, if anyone has any questions or anything please feel free to hit me up anytime.

Much love, Bacz.
bacz
bacz

Back to top Go down

My introduction to finding a new group of friends. Empty Re: My introduction to finding a new group of friends.

Post by To End Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:31 am

Welcome Bacz! I've also been a long time solo player for many many years, so I can understand the desire to find a group. That's super cool that you're a tattoo artist! There's an "Art-and-Tats" section in the discord if you ever want to share some of your work!

Again, welcome, and see you around! Smile
To End
To End

My introduction to finding a new group of friends. YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

My introduction to finding a new group of friends. Empty Re: My introduction to finding a new group of friends.

Post by RedIrishTank Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:28 am

Hey Welcome Bacz!

You have come to the right place, Make your self at home. You will make some pretty great friends here. Second family in this clan no doubt!

Looking forward to seeing you in the cc
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

Back to top Go down

Post by Musicked Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:09 pm

Welcome Bacz! This is the place for you, I'm sure Very Happy Cool that you're a tattoo artist! Any tips for if someone who wants their first tattoo? oo

Cheers Like a Star @ heaven
Musicked
Musicked

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:35 pm

Welcome, Bacz! It sounds like you'll fit in great here Smile

+1 on Rack's idea, by the way. That channel is long overdue for a revival!

My introduction to finding a new group of friends. NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down