Hi Everyone!

4 posters

Go down

Hi Everyone! Empty Hi Everyone!

Post by Gingerrdan Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:01 pm

Hi Everyone!

My name is Dan.. and as you might guess I'm ginger... I am 27yrs old and from the UK. I have been playing OSRS for a long time. I first started playing it when Miniclip used to advertise the game, I like to take super long breaks then remember that OSRS exists and end up coming back for a long time.

I have been back in OSRS for a little while now, I set myself the task of finishing the quest that I have always wanted to complete ... RFD and after some hiccups and some lovely tasting cooked snakes (if you know you know) I finally completed it today and then realized that I had no one to tell how happy I was that I finally had Barrow gloves Very Happy So I started to look for a community to join and here I am!   I look forward to meeting people and learning things that I am yet to do... PvM, Raids etc etc.
Gingerrdan
Gingerrdan

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone! Empty Re: Hi Everyone!

Post by To End Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:09 pm

Welcome Dan! Man talk about a blast from the past, I remember seeing OSRS on Miniclip back before I really got into this game. Congrats on finally getting your barrow gloves, definitely a great achievement!

Again welcome, and we'll see you around! Smile
To End
To End

Hi Everyone! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by RedIrishTank Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:38 am

Welcome Dan!

Oh the great feeling of getting your first barrows gloves. Amazing historic day of playing osrs! Gratz and welcome to the Clan.
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

Hi Everyone! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:35 pm

Pleasure to have you here, Dan Smile Big congrats on finishing RFD, that's a huge milestone! The sky's the limit from this point forward Happy Pepo

Hi Everyone! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum