Everything Musicked Ever Wanted To Achieve On A HCIM: A Quest

+2
Purple Dude
Musicked
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Everything Musicked Ever Wanted To Achieve On A HCIM: A Quest - Page 2 Empty Re: Everything Musicked Ever Wanted To Achieve On A HCIM: A Quest

Post by Musicked Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:21 am

I'm currently way too deep into Leagues, and I will be going for Dragon Trophy. Hopefully the next screenshot I'll share here will be one with the trophy in my hands! It will probably take at least another month, so please bear with me. After that, we'll be knocking out loads of Barrows and maybe even a cheeky lil' Fire Cape!

Cheers! Like a Star @ heaven
Musicked
Musicked

Everything Musicked Ever Wanted To Achieve On A HCIM: A Quest - Page 2 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Everything Musicked Ever Wanted To Achieve On A HCIM: A Quest - Page 2 Empty Re: Everything Musicked Ever Wanted To Achieve On A HCIM: A Quest

Post by Musicked Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:59 am

After Leagues, the Barrows grind continues! I'll make a more detailed update later, but first I wanted to note something important for the account: the main goal of this HCIM will be to achieve a MUSIC CAPE! I renamed the account for the last time (so sorry for anyone having trouble following all my changes, it really was a problem, lol) and I might even track my progress on YouTube. One thing is for certain: I'll keep posting here to track my progress, so please do keep an eye on this thread if you're interested to see how I fare!

Cheersss! Like a Star @ heaven
Musicked
Musicked

Back to top Go down

Post by Musicked Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:03 pm

People asked for it, so I finally dared to create a YouTube and a Twitch channel for progress on the account:

YT: https://www.youtube.com/@Musicked
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/musickedrs

First video:

Feel free to join in sometimes if you're curious Very Happy I'll also keep posting here. Like a Star @ heaven
Musicked
Musicked

Back to top Go down

Post by ZhiarGM Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:38 am

This is very cool Smile Keep it up
ZhiarGM
ZhiarGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Musicked Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:16 pm

Thank you so much! ^^ It's a lot of fun to do, I'm gonna try to keep it interesting while also just enjoying playing the account
Musicked
Musicked

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2