Intro

+2
Alexander
NotNotEvan
6 posters

Go down

Intro Empty Intro

Post by NotNotEvan Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:18 pm

Hey everyone! My name is Evan, currently living in the DC area while stationed here with the Navy. I have a wife and a dog that put up with me somehow and I love the outdoors, working out, cooking and good food, and many other things.

I’ve been playing this game for what seems like my whole life, but started around 2005ish. Of course I’ve taken many breaks and started many accounts but, my “main” is NotNotEvan and I also have a UIM that I started not too long ago, NotNotUIM. Feel free to add either of them and chat, private is on! I play a lot on mobile at them moment between work and family time, but occasionally will get on the PC to PVM. Im new to PVMing for the most part but have really started to enjoy it after jumping into TOA.

Anyways, seems like a great group of people here and I’m looking forward to hanging out!
NotNotEvan
NotNotEvan

Back to top Go down

Intro Empty Re: Intro

Post by Alexander Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:21 pm

Howdy NotNotEvan,

Thank you for your service!

Glad to speak to you in the clan chat, I hope you're doing well. Best of luck on your PvMing adventures!

See you around!

Alexander
Alexander
Alexander

Intro YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by B1oodDruid Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:41 pm

Welcome to the clan Evan! Lots of people doing ToA, i'm sure you can catch a group when your on. Hope to see ya around Smile
B1oodDruid
B1oodDruid

Intro YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:25 am

Heya Evan and welcome to the clan and offsite! 

First off if you are inclined to join our discord, there is a recipes from disaster channel where you will find many other food lovers, and some great content (along with other channels that I am sure will interest you). 

All the best with your OSRS adventure, and best of luck at ToA, hopefully the purples are plentiful, see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

Intro YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by lilhob Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:33 pm

Hey welcome! I really resonate with feeling like ive been playing this game my whole life too Cool I usually see people talking about + inviting others to toa daily so you will have a few members to join in with. Theres also a couple of people who stream on discord while PVM'ing which can be interesting to watch. anyway, see you in game!
lilhob
lilhob

Intro YP5zkAJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by KingNightfury Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:06 pm

hey man! welcome! hopefully we can pvm together sometime! feel free to add me in game, star trash is my rsn
KingNightfury

Intro YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down