Colpo
Bear
ladybird2
54 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

THE TIME HAS COME Empty THE TIME HAS COME

Post by ladybird2 Tue May 17, 2022 4:21 pm

I have been having some issue with my sight and prolonged use of the computer, dry eyes and some dizzy spells lately, much improved with playing far less.

It makes sense to me to more or less quit now, and do other things. With this in mind I have now stripped both LB2 and 3 of any valuables and converted them to cash and also cancelled my subscriptions...even the £3.20 a month grandfathered in one !! after all any time I want to access ptp I have gp to use, so its not an issue really.

Since playing less ( well actually only being on to sell stuff and de clutter my bank), I have realised more and more that, you are all the reason I have continued to play and not so much the game itself. As you know I have never played to my full potential or embraced the end game stuff that technically I could/ should have been able to tackle but had no interest in.

So all in all my time has come, and I may pop in from time to time to see how things are going along, if I do actually quit for good, there will be a very big drop party!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep having fun, I shall miss you.
ladybird2

THE TIME HAS COME NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

THE TIME HAS COME Empty Re: THE TIME HAS COME

Post by Bear Tue May 17, 2022 4:42 pm

Torn up to hear it hasn't gotten any better since last we talked. Sad

Wish nothing but the best and hope to still hear from you periodically when you can, you've been an invaluable asset to the clan and to myself personally, and your spot will always remain - even just for the occasional chat. Pepo Heart

Best of luck and love!

Bear

Bear Wave

AKA OSRS Advice

AKA Bearadomin

AKA Bearrows

AKA King Bear

Bear
Bear

THE TIME HAS COME OTXfGgg

Back to top Go down

Post by Colpo Tue May 17, 2022 4:48 pm

LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know we don't talk much anymore, since I haven't actively played in the last several years, but you have remained one of my absolute favourite parts about this community.

We may have butted heads more than once over the last... five years (oh my gosh, it's actually been that long!), but you truly are one of the most delightful people I have had the pleasure to meet in a long, long time. Thank you for being you, and thank you for helping me learn who I am. You will remain as one of the iconic faces and personalities of this community, and on a personal level I'd like to think that we are departing as friends when all is said on done.

Love you, love you, love you. Enjoy everything, and just know that there is a group of sisters, sons, granddaughters, and everyone else who is here and deeply loves everything you are.
Colpo
Colpo

THE TIME HAS COME YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Tue May 17, 2022 4:52 pm

Sorry to see that medical issues are forcing you to stop.
But choosing your health is definitely the thing to do, even though it can suck to lose a hobby like this Surprised

It will most definitely be noticed that you are no longer around, you have been a great and consistent part of our community for so long, it will feel weird to not see your name pop up in the clan Surprised

If you choose to pop in now and again, you will probably slide right back in as if you never left, everytime you choose to join. Like Bear mentioned, there is always a spot for you Very Happy

Thanks for the many discussions and talks we have had over the years, good luck with your new journey! Very Happy bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by godsbusy93 Tue May 17, 2022 4:54 pm

Fair well LB3 I hope your health improves and it was great knowing you!
godsbusy93

GodsBusy Lizard

Back to top Go down

THE TIME HAS COME Empty LADYBIRD WILL LIVE ON FOREVER

Post by occeann Tue May 17, 2022 4:55 pm

Dang LB ive been playing on and off for years now, remaining in the clan. always a nice time see your name pop up in chat. sad to see you go. i will keep you in my thoughts. heres to nothing but good times for the rest of your time. if you ever need anything please reach out.

#OSRSADVICE4LYF3
occeann
occeann

THE TIME HAS COME YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Catnaros Tue May 17, 2022 4:55 pm

Best of luck with everything lb! Take care of yourself Pepo Hugs
Catnaros
Catnaros

THE TIME HAS COME ZL9RG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealitysGod Tue May 17, 2022 4:56 pm

Sad Sad - you have been a faithful servant to OSRS Advice for many, many years. You've always been pleasant and kind when it comes to interactions within the clan chat.

Unfortunate it comes to an end due to health concerns - hope all of that goes well for you and you're good and healthy again in no time. Smile

Take care LB! <3
RealitysGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Highschool Tue May 17, 2022 4:57 pm

Dreaded the day that this would come. Have shared many a falling star or one of the many events with you LB, and the clan will be missing a piece of it with you gone. Sad to hear that it is a medical issue causing it, but I hope the improvements you've been seeing (no pun intended) continue. You'll always be welcomed back with open arms!
Highschool
Highschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Tue May 17, 2022 5:03 pm

Sad to hear that you're leaving us LB but much respect for making the right decision for your health. We will miss you in CC. A serious shortage of stardust is in our future.

All the best!
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by ellipsism Tue May 17, 2022 5:03 pm

i'm so upset to see you go, but your health of course comes first Sad

thank you for always being a level head and a supportive friend! i'm really glad i got to know you, and hope i get to see you on your occasional pop ins! miss you already I love you
ellipsism
ellipsism

THE TIME HAS COME 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Tue May 17, 2022 5:12 pm

This absolutely shatters my heart LB, but I can completely understand why you're making this decision. I'd like to think you were a big part in my acceptance into the clan and I will always be grateful for that. Although we haven't talked much since I took my break from Runescape, I hope you know that you always will have a friend in me and if you want to add me on something besides Runescape it would make me very happy. The last thing I'd want is for you to disappear from OSRS Advice completely! With that being said, nobody here can blame you for your decision and it's safe to say the entire clan (minus a few trolls that you've banned over the years) will greatly miss your presence. Best of luck LB, and please don't forget about us Smile

THE TIME HAS COME Dabna10

THE TIME HAS COME Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecismetal Tue May 17, 2022 5:12 pm

Ladybird!

I'm sad to hear that you won't be online much anymore Sad and I know that I haven't been around very long but I wouldn't be here if not for you and your penchant for star mining. Smile

It has been a pleasure to know you! (I'm sure we'll chat again c:)  THANK YOU for inviting me into this wonderful community <3

Best of luck! <3
Alecismetal
Alecismetal

Back to top Go down

Post by BitBug Tue May 17, 2022 5:20 pm

I knew this day would come, but I still wasn't ready for it at all.

Lb i want to thank you for these past 7 (SEVEN OH MY GOD) years and all the joy you brought to this group of ours and to the game we all enjoy together!

I still remember (as I'm sure you do too) coming home 5 years ago from my first date in a long time and not knowing how to feel about it. You gave me such great advice then and it still sticks to me this day. It's crazy thinking we're about to get married now and we've still been here together all this time. We will carry your words & advice with us for the rest of lives!

Thanks so much for everything, and god speed with your health.

See you around! I'm sure we will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny Tue May 17, 2022 5:40 pm

Ladybird! Pepo Heart
Such a shame to hear your health has not improved since we last talked Sad As much as it sucks to see you go, I absolutely stand behind you making the best choice for your health.
I hope you know (and can see from the mass of responses here) how incredibly loved you are by all of us. We're going to miss you terribly.
<3
Bunny
Bunny

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by mirkwoodian Tue May 17, 2022 6:26 pm

Thank you for all the star call outs, even if I missed a lot, being there for some was a great break from the game and I will miss you. Take care though, you're your own star at this point, so don't let a game dampen how bright you are
mirkwoodian
mirkwoodian

Back to top Go down

Post by Vespolar Tue May 17, 2022 6:32 pm

You will always be in my top 5 clannies of all time Birb! I will miss seeing you in game often. I am glad to see you are taking your health as your top priority!

THE TIME HAS COME Image-10
Vespolar
Vespolar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigilantly Tue May 17, 2022 6:56 pm

Very sad to see you go, Ladybird. I know we never got to chat much since I'm relatively newer to the clan, but I can see your impact on the community and the high regard everyone holds for you. Wish we could've gamed a bit more and sorry to hear about your sight issues. I respect the decision to prioritize your health and I hope you find and enjoy other activities after leaving Runescape! Maybe check out that Runescape board game that's coming out this year...

P.S. Can't believe the L3.20 grandfathered price! That's wild!
Vigilantly
Vigilantly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lapreon Tue May 17, 2022 7:17 pm

Very heartbreaking to here this news but its entirely understandable. Your health comes first. You always brought happy vibes into whatever conversation you were apart of, and have always had my utmost respect. Hope you get everything sorted and looking forward to seeing you pop in <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Torkelson Tue May 17, 2022 8:02 pm

Hi Ladybird,

I don’t think we ever really got to interact much in game but I always loved your star call outs and seeing you there with the always stylish gnome scarf. Hope you’re feeling better in the comes weeks. Looking out for your health and you is always going to be number one.

Sending prayers and good vibes 🙌
Torkelson
Torkelson

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next