Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus)

+5
Purple Dude
EvanK-Hell
Buy My Alchs
Bunny
Legna
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) - Page 3 Empty Re: Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus)

Post by KingNightfury Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:40 pm

Ez pz quests! Big gz my man keep it up Smile
KingNightfury

Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) - Page 3 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) - Page 3 Empty Re: Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus)

Post by EvanK-Hell Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:20 am

You're flying through quests, keep up the good work Smile

What is next in your sight?
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) - Page 3 YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:17 pm

EvanKHell wrote:You're flying through quests, keep up the good work Smile

What is next in your sight?

Currently on an MLM grind. Just got full prospectors outfit today. I intend to get gem bag, coal bag, expanded sack, as well as upper level before I stop MLM.

After that, I think I'll start mining sandstone to gather buckets of sand for crafting, but we'll see. If not that, it's either more AFK or I get to work on thieving, I think.
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Mon May 02, 2022 7:54 pm

Well, it's been a bit since I've updated. Since April 20th, I've spent many an hour at MLM getting all unlocks + items exclusive to the area.

I got upper level unlocked + expanded sack + full prospector + coal & gem bags as of today, May 2nd. Also achieved 80 mining along the way. Here is the ore loots:

Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) - Page 3 Mining12
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Tue May 03, 2022 1:46 pm

That is some delicious ore loot, lots of smithing lvls waiting to happen there Very Happy
Consider Blast Mining, you can get Runite from Lvl 75+ instead of 85 in MLM Wink
bounce

Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) - Page 3 NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by KingNightfury Thu May 05, 2022 3:29 pm

PAY DIRT!
KingNightfury

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Mon May 09, 2022 11:29 am

Currently burning out. Still stuck at MLM. Mad
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by KingNightfury Tue May 10, 2022 4:15 pm

I feel you! I’m still mining! Thankfully I’ve been busy with other things as well irl so no burn out! Still 400k away from next level though :/
KingNightfury

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Sun May 29, 2022 6:31 pm

Last update for an indefinite amount of time.

Today, I reached 92 mining and my bond is soon to run out. I don't feel like renewing as I just haven't had the passion to actually play recently. Been a lot of AFKing and when it gets to that point, I know I won't feel like playing again until I take a complete break from the game.

So, here's the loots from 92 mining thus far...

Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) - Page 3 Captur12
Legna Lonely and the adventures of an HCIM. (Indefinite hiatus) - Page 3 Rocks10
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3