Returning member

5 posters

Go down

Returning member Empty Returning member

Post by Tuck Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:04 pm

Evening all Smile

I'll be honest, I forgot this clan even existed. from my profile it looks like I joined back in 2015 and then probably burnt out some time in 2016.
Obviously since this is Runescape I started playing again like the addict I am. Bounced around a number of PvM and and social clans trying to find something that was casual yet organised. finally settled on starting a fresh clan with some friends which did quite well, think we peaked at around 100 members but currently we sit at around 80.

If rules allow I'd love to multiclan, joining the cc as a guest and taking part in the events and PvM activities where possible.
I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to PvM I wont lie, my skill set hasn't improved since 2007. I'm still yet to step foot into ToB but im more than comfortable with godwars & CoC.

I'm still somewhat of a pet hunter. Although I have a rather annoying habit of going dry... racking up over 5000 mole and 5000 KBD with kraken not too far behind before getting the pets. even Chaos elemental took me over 400kc. Recently i set my sights on the Zulrah pet and have started my grind from 81 kc.

I'm working on max but hate skilling... currently sitting at 2211 total, also working on the elite combat achievement since the master tasks are above my skillset.

so yeah... that's me... Hi Smile
Tuck
Tuck

Returning member YP5zkAJ

d2h

Back to top Go down

Returning member Empty Re: Returning member

Post by Tuck Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:05 pm

OMG. I remember that Signature!! :O

p.s. sorry for spam.
Tuck
Tuck

Returning member YP5zkAJ

d2h

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:19 pm

Hey! Welcome back! You're from wayyy before my time, but we (mod team) got talking earlier when we saw your name pop up in Discord. You're, of course, 100% welcome to hang out as a guest, and we'd be happy to have you back Smile I bet there's even a small handful of people hanging around that you might still recognize!

Also working on the Zulrah pet at the moment (kinda, when I don't feel like doing anything else). Finding it pretty low-effort with tbow this time around, so I can see myself staying there for a while. Here's hoping you have slightly better luck with it than you have historically, lol

Good luck on maxing as well. I've been working on it very slowly the last little while, mostly doing buyables when I feel like it. But seeing 400 EHP remaining on Wise Old Man makes me wanna quit entirely, so I try not to think about it too much wainc

Returning member NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:56 pm

Hello and welcome back! What a great signature, that really evokes some feeling from me playing RS3 in 2014 or so. Best of luck on the Zulrah pet grind and see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

Returning member YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:55 pm

Welcome back to the clan Smile

Nice to meet one of the older giants from the earlier days of the clan. Good luck on the pet grind and if you need any help, don't hold back asking in our clan cc.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Returning member YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:50 am

Welcome back Very Happy Your name is very familiar ^^
I was called Kaninka back in your time Wink

Pet hunting is an endless and interesting journey, hope you get some solid RNG Very Happy bounce

Returning member NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down