The Agilean Games have officially ended!

3 posters

Go down

The Agilean Games have officially ended! Empty The Agilean Games have officially ended!

Post by anzu68 Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:44 pm

Ladies, gentlemen, enbies the Agilean Games have officially ended! After weeks of constant Agility, drama, and irritation and curses at me for forcing you all to undergo this Hell you have overcome it! You have all been cleansed by the purifying waters of the Agilean Games and are now Agileans (*title unofficial since I am not a Jmod* ). First off let me just say that I am overwhelmed by the dedication you have shown to the Games and the major amount of XP you have all acquired. It's impressive as Hell. MAJOR respect.

Now for the results! Drum roll please! Smile In first place: Anilusiion with 4450K XP! Majorly impressive.
In second: Tztok Shaz with 4127K XP! He might even have hit 99 during; major respect!
In third: Gravydog with 3827K XP
In fourth: NewBartender with 3201K XP
In fifth: Mads Er Sej2 with 2446K XP!
In sixth: grandcohones with 990K xp
In 7th: Ian Corvain decided to withdraw so oomp will receive the reward in his place.

Congratulations to all the victors! Paymistress Emu will hand you your winnings via ostrich shortly. As for those who did not manage to enter the top 7, I will be handing each of you a conciliatory gift of 100K (trade me for it). Thank you for competing!
anzu68
anzu68

The Agilean Games have officially ended! OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

The Agilean Games have officially ended! Empty Re: The Agilean Games have officially ended!

Post by Bob Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:49 pm

Congrats to all the participants!! You are all free XD
Bob
Bob

The Agilean Games have officially ended! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

The Agilean Games have officially ended! Empty Re: The Agilean Games have officially ended!

Post by Anilusion Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:00 pm

Thanks for hosting this Anzu and Emu, it was really fun!
Anilusion

Back to top Go down