Rebuilding Journey Of A Maxed Lost Saiyan

5 posters

Go down

Rebuilding Journey Of A Maxed Lost Saiyan Empty Rebuilding Journey Of A Maxed Lost Saiyan

Post by Lost Vegeta Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:39 am

So as many of you know, December hasn't been my month. I went from getting a fantastic drop to losing that same drop (converted to tbow) due to being hacked on the steam client. It's been rough, but I want to make a journey out of it to rebuild and come back stronger then ever! I figure there are some people out there that have been through this, and wouldn't mind reading a journal of my progress through the days up to a tbow. So as of today I will be starting from what I have left in my bank to a tbow! As of today I am starting my journey with a 215m cash stack. I have converted this money into platinum and will not be exchanging it until It's time for a tbow! Every time I get a chance, I will give an update on what I did, how much I made, and how close I am to my goal of a tbow again!

I hope you join me in this journey and you cheer me on as I go for getting back to where I was!
Lost Vegeta
Lost Vegeta

Back to top Go down

Rebuilding Journey Of A Maxed Lost Saiyan Empty Re: Rebuilding Journey Of A Maxed Lost Saiyan

Post by ladybird2 Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:34 am

I'll certainly be cheering you for sure, a rebuild shows strength of character, so sorry for your loss, my whole bank is probs only around 200m, but I dont end game, and ive started skilling, so our needs are not the same and i'll be interested to see what you do. Best of luck may the rng gods be with you. cheers
ladybird2

Rebuilding Journey Of A Maxed Lost Saiyan NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Rebuilding Journey Of A Maxed Lost Saiyan Empty Re: Rebuilding Journey Of A Maxed Lost Saiyan

Post by Mjr_Oc3lot Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:36 am

Much respect for doing this Vegeta. As a great Saiyan once said, "you may have taken my coins and my Tbow, but there's one thing a Saiyan always keeps, his stats ( & pride)"

Let's gooooo mate, I'm behind you all the way!
Mjr_Oc3lot
Mjr_Oc3lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Lost Vegeta Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:04 pm

ladybird2 wrote:I'll certainly be cheering you for sure, a rebuild shows  strength of character, so sorry for your loss, my whole  bank is probs only around 200m, but I dont end game, and ive started skilling, so our needs are not the same and i'll be interested to see what you do. Best of luck may the  rng gods be with you. cheers

I'm hoping the rng gods are with me too! I plan to try many different things, so fingers crossed for something good!
Lost Vegeta
Lost Vegeta

Back to top Go down

Post by Lost Vegeta Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:05 pm

Mjr_Oc3lot wrote:Much respect for doing this Vegeta. As a great Saiyan once said, "you may have taken my coins and my Tbow, but there's one thing a Saiyan always keeps, his stats ( & pride)"

Let's gooooo mate, I'm behind you all the way!

Heck yes man, they will never take my stats or pride! I appreciate the support!
Lost Vegeta
Lost Vegeta

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:55 am

Good luck on the rebuild, you deserve some good karma, so lets see if you get a bank worth 100 times its former value Very Happy
bounce bounce

Rebuilding Journey Of A Maxed Lost Saiyan NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Lost Vegeta Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:59 am

So the past couple days have been slow progress. On December 29th 2021, I made a solid 300k fishing some anglers.

On December 30th 2021, I was able to put back 5000 platinum tokens after killing some vorakth! I figure tomorrow will be lots of killing vorkath, so lets hope for a visage of some sort! I'll make sure to add pictures as I continue as well Smile

All in all, a little over 7.3m has been made in 2 days (with 5m put towards tbow atm)!
Lost Vegeta
Lost Vegeta

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:40 pm

Very nice Vegeta! Is Tbow still dropping in price? Thinking of maybe picking one up..
Bob
Bob

Rebuilding Journey Of A Maxed Lost Saiyan YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Lost Vegeta Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:33 pm

Bob wrote:Very nice Vegeta! Is Tbow still dropping in price? Thinking of maybe picking one up..

unfortunately no, hopefully it will drop in price once nex is released.
Lost Vegeta
Lost Vegeta

Back to top Go down

Post by Lost Vegeta Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:35 pm

Update: I had to buy some more bolts because I started running low! (I know shocker, killing vorkath so much depleted my bolts lol). I did however, get up to 235k platinum yesterday! so we are standing at a cool 235m, with the potential to make even more! I have been debating relearning vorkath with a DHL since it seems to be better profit. I haven't quite decided on that one yet. Maybe if I get a good drop at nex I'll get rid of the bow and try the lance!
Lost Vegeta
Lost Vegeta

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:53 pm

Saw the platinum achievement live in chat! Goodluck at nex! Very Happy
Bob
Bob

Rebuilding Journey Of A Maxed Lost Saiyan YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down