Thank you everyone

5 posters

Go down

Thank you everyone Empty Thank you everyone

Post by Bob Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:47 pm

About two weeks ago I lost my pet I've had since 2006. Her name was Lexie and she was truly one of my best friends. After finding out I was in a pretty bad spot and just sort of blurted out what happened in clan chat. I was then overwhelmed with an outpouring of support from so many people in the cc. Even knowing none of you in real life it really touched my heart and helped so much.

Today I can look back on her and smile a lot easier then two weeks ago. I picked up her ashes this afternoon and have her on a shelf next to me. Thanks again for everyone who sent me kind words.  Pepo Heart  Here is a picture of her.

Thank you everyone Lexie10
Bob
Bob

Thank you everyone YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Thank you everyone Empty Re: Thank you everyone

Post by Jennirous Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:36 pm

I'm so sorry about your loss Bob... Just know that Lexie is happy in no pain in doggo heaven with my doggo Toto, who passed away last August. Just know that you took really good care of Lexie and that she is really grateful to be your best friend. I'm always here if you need anything. Lexie is super cute and amazing <3
Jennirous
Jennirous

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjr_Oc3lot Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:21 am

I'm so sorry for your loss mate. I know my fair share of pain from losing pets. The love we have for them is so pure, it's very difficult to mourn as well. I am sure you gave her the best life she could've had <3
Mjr_Oc3lot
Mjr_Oc3lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Chegolas Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:15 am

Really sorry to hear about your companion, Bob. Now that you've got her next to you, she'll be supporting you through every level up and every rare drop, just like she did before.
Chegolas
Chegolas

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:08 am

She looks gorgeous and we pay a huge price when we lose our loving companions, I really feel for you and your loss, I hope you feel some comfort in your happy memories they really are priceless. Big hug <3
ladybird2

Thank you everyone NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:35 pm

Thank you so much for the kindness everyone. Not afraid to admit makes me a little teary eyed but in a good way
Bob
Bob

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum