Clan break for 2 weeks to get back on my feet (if allowed by mods)

4 posters

Go down

Clan break for 2 weeks to get back on my feet (if allowed by mods) Empty Clan break for 2 weeks to get back on my feet (if allowed by mods)

Post by anzu68 Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:43 am

I am making this post firstly to apologize for being such a mess lately. I thought I could handle lockdown and honestly lockdown's been amazing. What I could NOT handle was the fact that 2021 seems to throw something at me daily that is completely unexpected, takes away all my spoons and makes me a complete mess. None of you deserve to deal with that and therefore I have decided to take a clan break for 2 weeks or more until I get back on my feet and finally recover my spoons (mods please message here whether or not I can ever come back; if not 0 hard feelings). I sincerely apologize to anyone I may have upset and I wish you all happy holidays.
Ting + Jenni if either of you still want to do Christmas as friends lmk, but if not I 100% understand.
Everyone in the Agilean Games: I transferred the prize money to EmuC 2 days ago or maybe 3. The 20M is in her hands so the competition will go on! I still owe Emu a Toy Horsey if she gets 89 Agility before 2022 and I will indeed pay up (I believe that Emu is female).
Should anyone want to be friends still despite me being a mess, more detailed explanations, have any questions, etc. my private messages are open (Yurvanzer).
Beware trading people in a PVP world bank. It's a lure and I lost 129M that way without realizing it. Slowly rebuilding (sold my lawrunes for 99mage for 30m gp starting cash). Stay safe in the holidays everyone!

And lastly, this post is not meant as a 'Get out of jail free card', 'hypocrisy' etc. I am an adult and should have way more emotional maturity; normally I do and I don't know why all of a sudden it's amazingly low. It's toxic and it makes me so pissed off at myself, hence why I shan't return until my emotions are more stable AND only if I am allowed to one day ever return. I especially apologize to Jenni and Emu and Ladybird for this whole mess and being a terrible friend. Maybe one day we can try again but if not, I wish you 3 all the best and happy holidays. This apology is also not meant as guilt tripping I promise; if it crosses a line to have made it then that's on me and I will remove it (I can never tell how to act sometimes). Either way I really have enjoyed being in the clan so far and hopefully 2022 goes well for all of us.
anzu68
anzu68

Clan break for 2 weeks to get back on my feet (if allowed by mods) OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Clan break for 2 weeks to get back on my feet (if allowed by mods) Empty Re: Clan break for 2 weeks to get back on my feet (if allowed by mods)

Post by Syllabic Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:13 am

It's a very rare thing to have somebody lose their place with us entirely, and to be honest I don't personally see that you've done anything wrong, unless I'm missing something scratch Nobody here will ever tell you that you're not allowed to take time away when you need it. Keeping yourself happy and healthy is what really matters, after all. And, at the end of the day, we're just a group of people that all play the same medieval point and click RPG. You're not beholden to us. You're totally free to decide for yourself how involved you want to be.

Anyway, I hope things start looking up for you soon. I know where you're coming from with this post, and for what it's worth, my breaks from the game/clan have done me a tremendous amount of good.

Be well Pepo Hugs

Clan break for 2 weeks to get back on my feet (if allowed by mods) NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Clan break for 2 weeks to get back on my feet (if allowed by mods) Empty Re: Clan break for 2 weeks to get back on my feet (if allowed by mods)

Post by ladybird2 Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:25 am

I was going to ramble..its a speciality of mine !!! but best I can say is, my pm is always open, so i'm happy to chat, and if you want to be jolly, or to have rant then thats fine too. Holiday season and family puts a lot of strain emotional and financial on people, and its hightened by the loss of a love one, so be good to yourself, take care of yourself. I hope you make it to see your cousin and uncle, its no good saying 'it will do you good' thats for you to decide Smile Get that tshirt and wear it proudly one day !!
I bought one for my grandson it says 'sorry i'm late, I didnt want to come !' suits him perfectly. Soon be New Year and a fresh start, see you in cc when you are ready.
ladybird2

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by anzu68 Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:32 am

ladybird2 wrote:I was going to ramble..its a speciality of mine !!! but best I can say is, my pm is always open, so i'm happy to chat, and if  you want to be  jolly, or to have rant then thats fine too. Holiday season and family puts a lot of strain emotional and financial on people, and its hightened by the loss of a love one, so be good to yourself, take care of yourself. I hope you make it to  see your cousin and uncle, its no good saying 'it will do you good' thats for you to decide Smile Get that tshirt and wear it proudly  one day !!
I bought one for my grandson it says 'sorry i'm late, I didnt want to come !' suits him perfectly. Soon be  New Year and a fresh start, see you in cc when you are ready.

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'll pm you in game with more details! Stay safe Smile Also the shirt is badass.
anzu68
anzu68

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:29 pm

For what it is worth, it takes alot of effort to get permanently banned from our Clan, and you are in no way in danger of that Smile
Some clannies hit a rough patch and take months if not years break and then return and mix with the clan again as if they were never gone, never feel bad about focusing on your real life Smile

No one is perfect, you even took the time to make sure your event would not crash and burn, so I would say you are far from being a true mess Wink

I hope you stop hitting yourself, don't call yourself toxic, don't call yourself a mess.. having a rough patch is just part of life, give yourself a hug instead!

The clan is supposed to be a place where you can relax, lean back and get a cold one with the virtual boys Wink
If you don't feel like interacting, you can just lurk in the clan chat and watch other people talk, assuming you want to play osrs in these weeks that is Very Happy

Hope you have a happy holidays, despite everything that is going down ^_^ bouncebounce

Back to top Go down

Post by anzu68 Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:00 pm

Purple Dude wrote:For what it is worth, it takes alot of effort to get permanently banned from our Clan, and you are in no way in danger of that Smile
Some clannies hit a rough patch and take months if not years break and then return and mix with the clan again as if they were never gone, never feel bad about focusing on your real life Smile

No one is perfect, you even took the time to make sure your event would not crash and burn, so I would say you are far from being a true mess Wink

I hope you stop hitting yourself, don't call yourself toxic, don't call yourself a mess.. having a rough patch is just part of life, give yourself a hug instead!

The clan is supposed to be a place where you can relax, lean back and get a cold one with the virtual boys Wink
If you don't feel like interacting, you can just lurk in the clan chat and watch other people talk, assuming you want to play osrs in these weeks that is Very Happy

Hope you have a happy holidays, despite everything that is going down ^_^ bouncebounce

Gives me hope. I'll guest today (it's Christmas as of just now) and see how things go! Smile
anzu68
anzu68

Back to top Go down