If anyone needs a listening ear during lockdown...

3 posters

Go down

If anyone needs a listening ear during lockdown... Empty If anyone needs a listening ear during lockdown...

Post by anzu68 Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:50 am

Since there is currently a lockdown in the Netherlands, it is possible that there will be one (God forbid) in other countries as well. Now, since I'm an occasionally amnesiac recluse with dissociation issues lockdown has lowered my stress insanely since I can just stay at home, avoid people and blame my symptoms on said lockdown. Since my stress is now lowered I have the spoons to not be a nervous mess and to actually be there for people, which is why I'm offering to like be a listening ear (on Discord or in-game) if anyone needs someone to talk to during lockdown. You don't have to take me up on it, just a friendly suggestion, but if you want to feel free.

I hope everyone has ok holidays despite all this mess and that your sanities remain reasonably intact. Best of luck everyone! Happy holidays!
anzu68
anzu68

If anyone needs a listening ear during lockdown... OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

If anyone needs a listening ear during lockdown... Empty Re: If anyone needs a listening ear during lockdown...

Post by Risa Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:26 am

Hi Anzu

Sorry to hear about your struggles hope you're doing okay and that you feel better. This is a lovely suggestion! There probably will be another lockdown here in the UK the covid rates are sky high thanks to this new variant at the moment. I feel like for myself I don't mind a lockdown maybe cos im a gamer and don't really go out that much anyways lol. So its just normal for me but it does affect my life and my wedding is delayed lol but also for others it can be different and it could cause them a ton of stress and depression so good idea we are all here for each other as much as we can be through hard times. hope you have a good Christmas with your family!
Risa

If anyone needs a listening ear during lockdown... YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

If anyone needs a listening ear during lockdown... Empty Re: If anyone needs a listening ear during lockdown...

Post by anzu68 Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:08 am

DoDaDamnTing wrote:Hi Anzu

Sorry to hear about your struggles hope you're doing okay and that you feel better. This is a lovely suggestion! There probably will be another lockdown here in the UK the covid rates are sky high thanks to this new variant at the moment. I feel like for myself I don't mind a lockdown maybe cos im a gamer and don't really go out that much anyways lol. So its just normal for me but it does affect my life and my wedding is delayed lol but also for others it can be different and it could cause them a ton of stress and depression so good idea we are all here for each other as much as we can be through hard times. hope you have a good Christmas with your family!

Yeah I have some clairsentience and the whole covid thing has a dark aura to it. Something's not quite right about that virus... I am glad you don't mind a lockdown either; it's quite nice if you don't mind it. For me it's just sit back, go through my Greek and Latin library, buy some more books monthly, and relaaax. Occasional periods of mental confusion but hey, it's lockdown so I can just stay at home til it passes with stuffed animals to keep me safe. I'm sorry your wedding is delayed; that sounds upsetting for sure. Hope it isn't delayed for too long. And yes very good we're all here for one another; communities are important and that's why the Apostles and Essenes formed one back in the Ancient times.

I'm estranged from my family haha so I'll be spending Christmas alone with my tree, possible body odor and the clan. Maybe do some Greek and hopefully my bestie will be willing to spend it with me but if not, there's OSRS Wink And New Year's I'll spend with a OSRS+Netflix+Yugioh+manga marathon, see how far I'll get before I wear out, dissociate, etc Smile It's small challenges like those that make life fun you know? That and OSRS and my new PC Wink
anzu68
anzu68

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:34 pm

aww I see haha I couldn't agree more Smile I am still with my family but sometimes I do wish I could run away lol they drive me crazy! ive always wanted to just run away go on an adventure save the world and nobody would even know kinda thing ive been replaying way too much dragon age lmao.

Indeed we have each other! I will probably be playing runescape on Christmas Day too except for when we have our xmas dinner lol.
Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by anzu68 Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:21 pm

DoDaDamnTing wrote:aww I see haha I couldn't agree more Smile I am still with my family but sometimes I do wish I could run away lol they drive me crazy! ive always wanted to just run away go on an adventure save the world and nobody would even know kinda thing ive been replaying way too much dragon age lmao.

Indeed we have each other! I will probably be playing runescape on Christmas Day too except for when we have our xmas dinner lol.

I mean I don't advise running away unless you have a back up plan; I only did since my mom got really weird during lockdown so had to GTFO... But yeah hopefully you can leave someday. And hey you might save the world someday who knows Smile
I'd like to hang out for a bit on Christmas Day should you be down for it.
anzu68
anzu68

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennirous Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:55 am

Please stay safe if you guys have a lockdown in your area! @anzu68 @DoDaDamnTing I really love your suggestion post Anzu! I believe the best thing we can do when getting through these tough times is be there for one another and know that we will get through it together. I'm down to chill and hangout on Christmas with you two! ^^ @anzu68 @DoDaDamnTing
Jennirous
Jennirous

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by anzu68 Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:39 am

cutejenni wrote:Please stay safe if you guys have a lockdown in your area!  @anzu68  @DoDaDamnTing I really love your suggestion post Anzu! I believe the best thing we can do when getting through these tough times is be there for one another and know that we will get through it together. I'm down to chill and hangout on Christmas with you two! ^^ @anzu68  @DoDaDamnTing

Christmas party! Aight! Hopefully I didn't get covid from last Tuesday's dorm gatherin but if I'm well yeah I'm down to chill on RuneScape. We could group Quest, travel, do combat, skill and chat...or we can go hunt the elusive 'Skitteroon' a fabled bein of 600CMB. Looks like a Squirrel and spawns in the Feldip Hills, near Rantz and travels all the way to frickin Piscatoris at times. Beatin it wins you a 500K drop Wink (and yes I'll be conducting the hunt and dialogue but it might be fun Wink ). See y'all on the 25th!
Lockdown is a lot safer than regular everything open life trust me. I'll be fine long as it lasts. I just hope you, Ting, and you Jenni can stay safe and be alright, as well as everyone else here. These gunna be hard times. Sad
anzu68
anzu68

Back to top Go down