What pet would you guys want and what pets do you already have?

+2
Penny
notblueberry
6 posters

Go down

What pet would you guys want and what pets do you already have? Empty What pet would you guys want and what pets do you already have?

Post by notblueberry Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:33 pm

I would get a pet jellyfish, dwarf rabbit, pygmy goat, and a German shepherd  Very Happy

https://youtu.be/XD_rdLfGQC4 (not my vid lol)
notblueberry
notblueberry

Back to top Go down

What pet would you guys want and what pets do you already have? Empty Re: What pet would you guys want and what pets do you already have?

Post by Penny Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:50 pm

Honestly my cat is enough for me, but a pet jellyfish sounds so neat! I think I would like a hamster or guinea pig. They are so cute! One day I would like a pet rottweiler because I love those dogs.
Penny
Penny

What pet would you guys want and what pets do you already have? IIyCd

Rocky

Back to top Go down

What pet would you guys want and what pets do you already have? Empty Re: What pet would you guys want and what pets do you already have?

Post by EvanK-Hell Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:55 pm

Squirrel and a Hellhound would be nice. Not sure i'd want to grind 13k Corp kills like Arma did for a pet.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

What pet would you guys want and what pets do you already have? YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:17 am

EvanKHell wrote:Squirrel and a Hellhound would be nice. Not sure i'd want to grind 13k Corp kills like Arma did for a pet.
Neutral
Penny
Penny

What pet would you guys want and what pets do you already have? IIyCd

Rocky

Back to top Go down

Post by Billy Irish Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:18 am

I don't have any pets.

I really want a Dobermann when I move out, but I don't think my partner will allow it.

Gonna have to compromise and get a smaller dog Sad
Billy Irish
Billy Irish

Back to top Go down

Post by U H TRED Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:50 pm

I have 2 pitbull mixes right now and they are enough for me. If I could have any realistic pet I would love a Rhodesian Ridgeback. If I could have ANY animal for a pet (and it was normal in this universe) it would be a lion.
U H TRED
U H TRED

What pet would you guys want and what pets do you already have? YP5zkAJ

farm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:25 pm

Clicked on this thread thinking it would be about in game pets Very Happy

I have 3 dogs (husky, border collie, and corgi) and 2 sugar gliders <3 I want more dogs, a kitty, a mouse, a bunny, and a lorikeet but Bear said no :'(

Bunny
Bunny

What pet would you guys want and what pets do you already have? 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down