Jack's Quest for the Bow of Faerdhinen

+2
Mjr_Oc3lot
Jack Tomato
6 posters

Go down

Jack's Quest for the Bow of Faerdhinen Empty Jack's Quest for the Bow of Faerdhinen

Post by Jack Tomato Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:16 pm

Jack's Quest for the Bow of Faerdhinen Sj110

Welcome to my ultimate quest adventure!

Range is my favourite combat skill; naturally I want to sport the best gear available. The tbow is an unrealistic goal right now, so I am aiming for the fbow. I tested it on a beta world and actually preferred it to the tbow because it's faster. The fbow is currently 164m--yikes! (This is actually a considerable obstacle. Just two weeks ago it was 140m).

Now, to use this elegant weapon I need 70 agility and 75 ranged. The range I have, the agility I do not. Right now I am 65 agi.

Because training agi is tedious I am doing one level a day. I should reach 70 by the end of this week.

I have about 20m from selling blue hides, though this is too slow a method for the amount I need. Not exactly sure how I will make another 140m, lol, but here it goes!
Jack Tomato
Jack Tomato

Back to top Go down

Jack's Quest for the Bow of Faerdhinen Empty Re: Jack's Quest for the Bow of Faerdhinen

Post by Mjr_Oc3lot Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:39 am

Hey Jack! Did you manage to get 70 agility and the fbow? I really want 70 agility as well, I think i'm around 54 at the moment and still grinding grace marks for graceful
Mjr_Oc3lot
Mjr_Oc3lot

Back to top Go down

Jack's Quest for the Bow of Faerdhinen Empty Re: Jack's Quest for the Bow of Faerdhinen

Post by Jack Tomato Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:33 am

I will have to update this thread drastically, because, as it turns out, 70 agility and 75 range are not the only requirements to wield (and use) the bow. One must also complete Song of the Elves to access crystal shards, which power the bow.

Unfortunately that quest has a ton of high requirements that I am very far from meeting. So I am sad to say I am very far from the bow ):!
Jack Tomato
Jack Tomato

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:02 pm

Oh no Sad
Keep us updated with how it's going. You got this!
Bunny
Bunny

Jack's Quest for the Bow of Faerdhinen 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjr_Oc3lot Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:12 am

Ah, I didn't know that either Jack! I'm very low for Song of the Elves as well, but don't worry mate, getting there is part of the fun as well you know! Checking out the requirements for SotE right now and you're right they're very high, but you have a goal and you can work towards that FeelsOkayMan FeelsOkayMan
Mjr_Oc3lot
Mjr_Oc3lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Tomato Wed May 17, 2023 5:27 am

update: ive made a TON of progress since i posted this.

i completed all the necessary quests and exceeded all the skill requirements

currently @ 420ish CG kcs because i will earn this dang fbow myself!!
Jack Tomato
Jack Tomato

Back to top Go down

Jack's Quest for the Bow of Faerdhinen Empty Response to Jack Tomato. A good tomato indeed.

Post by Natalia Wed May 17, 2023 2:42 pm

Jack Tomato wrote:update: ive made a TON of progress since i posted this.

Hello,

Jack that's awesome! Congratulations.  Are you planning on getting it as a drop or just saving up money?

Respectfully,
Natalie

Last edited by Natalia on Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Natalia
Natalia

Jack's Quest for the Bow of Faerdhinen YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Tomato Wed May 17, 2023 3:51 pm

NoMoreBeer4U wrote:
Jack Tomato wrote:update: ive made a TON of progress since i posted this.

Hello,

Jack that's awesome! Congratulations.  Are you planning on getting it as a drop or just saving up money?

Respectfully,
NoMoreBeer4U

as a drop Smile gotta earn it myself Very Happy
Jack Tomato
Jack Tomato

Back to top Go down

Post by Reececup Wed May 17, 2023 6:50 pm

Great work Jack that's awesome man! You will have that bow before ya know it! Razz
Reececup
Reececup

Back to top Go down

Post by Musicked Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:49 am

Are you close to achieving this? Very Happy Didn’t realize it would be such a time consuming matter, but the reward will be all the more sweet!!
Musicked
Musicked

Jack's Quest for the Bow of Faerdhinen YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down