Weeb thread

2 posters

Go down

Weeb thread Empty Weeb thread

Post by WeaknSilly Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:58 pm

Alright well I'm hoping there must be a few of us out there that just love a good anime. So I thought I'd take the time to share some of my personal favourites and see what you guys have in return for me. I'm not gonna throw down every anime I love (the list would be too long), just a few that I really like.

Full metal alchemist brotherhood, probably my favourite anime of all time. The high's and lows are just so good, the plot keeps you guessing throughout aswell which was a big tick for me!
Weeb thread 200px-Fullmetal_Alchemist_-_Brotherhood_-_DVD1

Secondly fate/stay night unlimited blade works. I think the thing I really liked about this one was the progression of the protagonist. He starts off so pathetic and weak and ends up being a bit of a bad ass by the end of it. Also the animation is just so damn nice IMO. I know my little write ups aren't the best so here's a trailer if you're interested.

My third is to your eternity, I'm not really too sure what to say about this one but it had me hooked from episode one! Here's another quick trailer for everyone to enjoy.

And finally, if you haven't seen this one and you enjoy shounen/supernatural/superpower anime this is definitely for you! Jujutsu kaisen! probably my favourite "new" anime that I've come across. It has won numerous awards and once again the animation is just beautiful.

Weeb thread R

Hopefully I've given you something new to watch and please share me something back Very Happy. Happy viewing everyone
WeaknSilly
WeaknSilly

Weeb thread YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Weeb thread Empty Re: Weeb thread

Post by EvanK-Hell Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:27 am

Have watched about 400 days of anime and have been a weeb for at least 24 years or so. All time favorite animes are Bleach and One piece.

Weeb thread Bleach10

Weeb thread One-pi10

From the latest animes Jujutsu kaisen has been one of the best but also:
Tokyo Revengers
Weeb thread 1003610
Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken
Weeb thread Thumb-10

I dont have a specific anime genre that i like, i like animes just like some enjoy books.

---

Tell me what kind of animes you ejoy and i can give you long lists to watch Razz
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Weeb thread YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by WeaknSilly Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:56 am

yes I enjoyed all of those that you mentioned aswell. I think I always most enjoy the ones that are a bit kinda chilling and just keep you guessing. That's probably why I liked FMA so much.
WeaknSilly
WeaknSilly

Weeb thread YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:26 am

WeaknSilly wrote:yes I enjoyed all of those that you mentioned aswell. I think I always most enjoy the ones that are a bit kinda chilling and just keep you guessing. That's probably why I liked FMA so much.

Chilling huh, well i assume you have seen Mushishi which full of stories. Natsume Yuujinchou comes to mind instantly. But these are the common ones. Idk if you're like me who has watched all the Detective Conan episodes, some of them are way too childish but some are great mysteries which probably would fit you as well.

Angel Beats was a anime that left me quessing for most of it and it has a special little place in my heart. Idk why. And Monster, a masterpiece anime, at the time when it was released, it was above others for a long time.

Well here are some that you probably have seen but should also try if not, some are chill, some leave you very guessing and some are similar to what you shared earlier:

Ookami to Koushinryou
Nanatsu no Taizai series
Shinsekai yori
Soul eater (you loved full meta alchemist, though this is rather common one)
Violet Evergarden(awwwww)
Death Parade
Steins;Gate
Beaster
ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka
Kill la Kill
Trigun
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Yuru Camp
Claymore
Great Teacher Onizuka
Tokyo Ghoul (also adding this there, some hate it, i loved it and i always suggest people to force them through all seasons as it's that good).
Naruto should be here as well, it's childish but so chill with some action and comedy.
---

Whenever someone shares their anime likes, i like to give them some thoughts.. sorry Razz

This time i shared rather common animes.. hmmm
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Weeb thread YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down