Hi, I'm Maobro

+2
Involus
Maobro
6 posters

Go down

Hi, I'm Maobro Empty Hi, I'm Maobro

Post by Maobro Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:37 am

Hello, I just decided to join your website and hopefully one day get a chance to get a rank and be a proper member of the clan.

My name is Marko and I'm from Slovenia. I've been playing rs for a long time, quitting just after the EOC came out. Came back about 6 months after OSRS came out and I've been playing on and off since then.

I've been a lurker for the most of the time, but sometimes I will ask you some stupid or noob questions in the chat Very Happy

I've learned a lot since joining the clan chat, which has been a little while after I started playing OSRS again, when I found out about the clan on the official forums.

Have fun and I'll see you in the game bounce

EDIT: Changed my name a few times so just to update here aswell Very Happy

Last edited by zalife on Mon May 06, 2024 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Maobro
Maobro

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm Maobro Empty Re: Hi, I'm Maobro

Post by Involus Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:07 pm

Welcome! No question is stupid or noob, the CC exists to share our years of cumulative knowledge. Glad you're enjoying the CC and learning a lot!
Involus
Involus

Hi, I'm Maobro M2gyq

Back to top Go down

Post by Tao Flow Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:05 pm

Hey Marko! Yeah as Involus said, don't hesitate to ask nooby questions, that's a big part of why we're here. I've definitely seen you in the chat Smile As far as rank is concerned, there's a thread, albeit a bit outdated still that may be of use (https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3743-how-to-best-get-promoted) but TLDR: Now that you've got your intro post, just be active and friendly in the clan and you'll see that shiny sapphire before you know it Razz

Cheers! Pepo Heart
-Tao

Hi, I'm Maobro U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:55 am

Hey Marko, nice to have you. I don't think I've ever met someone from Slovenia! Have a friend from Slovakia, but I won't make any uninformed comparisons there so as not to risk offending either party, haha.

Looks like these two have the important stuff sorted already, so I guess I'll see you around in CC at some point Smile

Hi, I'm Maobro NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:05 pm

Hi Marko. I'm right there with you on the noob questions! lol Welcome to the clan Smile
Bunny
Bunny

Hi, I'm Maobro 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:19 pm

Welcome to the offsite. Got any goals you're working on in Gielinor?
OmniRick
OmniRick

Hi, I'm Maobro YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Maobro Mon May 06, 2024 10:09 am

[quote="OmniRick"]Welcome to the offsite. Got any goals you're working on in Gielinor?[/quote]
Sorry that it took me 3 years to reply here lol but anyway, I've lately started questing big time to make up for all the new quests and stuff so my current goal at the moment is to finish all the quests. I've got like 6 to go, but only the longest and hardest left haha so wish me luck xD Already scared of Desert Treasure 2 so I'm leaving that one for last. And you?
Maobro
Maobro

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum