New TFT Set & LoL

4 posters

Go down

New TFT Set & LoL Empty New TFT Set & LoL

Post by CamVsGame Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:53 pm

Yo!

There was a Teamfight Tactics set drop today, and we were talking about it in clan chat last night. I am curious if any clannies play some rounds of league or TFT periodically that would want to drop their Riot name?

ADD ME! >>> CamVsGame
CamVsGame
CamVsGame

Back to top Go down

New TFT Set & LoL Empty Re: New TFT Set & LoL

Post by Syllabic Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:02 am

#other-games on the Discord server might be a decent bet as well, if you haven't checked it out yet. I don't know anything about League, but I see people talking about it fairly regularly on there Smile

New TFT Set & LoL NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by CamVsGame Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:06 am

OH YEEEE! Didn't even think about that. Thanks!
CamVsGame
CamVsGame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrox Sun May 30, 2021 10:52 am

I have and do play lots of other pc games besides Runescape. So many people play LoL, but I gave it a shot, and I just am not a fan of LoL and DOTA 2. They aren't my type of games. Pretty much the two games I mostly play are of course Runescape. I also love Counter Strike Global Offensive, I go on little sprees lol. I'll go for months where I play CSGO almost every day, then I'll go months where I don't play at all.

I am very excited for the Diablo 2 remake to come out though, I'm going to be playing that a lot at release.

I do also go back and play some old games from my past. Lot's of n64 and Super Nintendo games, I just recently play through a few of the Castlevania games for NES. Also my favorite game of all time gets a playthrough at least once a year, and that's Final Fantasy 7. I also bought and beat the FF7 remake.
Sentrox
Sentrox

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:22 pm

If anyone plays in Eune server, i'd happily play with them some games.

I love tft but this current set has been a bit tiny, with the same comps being strong at every patch.

I have played since set1 and have been in challenger, master in last set and currently diamond 4 and hyper rank. Where i probably will stay till the end of this current set, recently runescape has been more fun.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

New TFT Set & LoL YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum