Any Formula 1 fans?

2 posters

Go down

Any Formula 1 fans? Empty Any Formula 1 fans?

Post by Sentrox Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:09 pm

Hey, everyone, was just curious, do we have any Formula 1 fans here? I'm a huge F1 Fan. I've been watching it since I was a teeeeny tiny beebee. My dad would watch it every weekend. Because of that, it is now my favorite sport/motorsport to watch. Every weekend there is a race, I wake up to watch it, or ill stay up till the very early hours of the morning if they are in a part of the world that race time is on during the early morning hours here. Just wanted to see if there were any other fans here. I live in Canada, and we do have some fans, we have a race in Montreal every year, I've been taking the trip, the 13 hour drive there for the past few hours, unfortunately covid put a damper on that for 2020, and this upcoming cancelled race. My bucket list trip is to fly to Belgium and see a race at Spa!

Anyways, yeah wanted to see if there were any other fans, here on the east coast of Canada it's rare that I find someone who has this same common interest as me.

I do like other motor sports as well, I'm always down to watch an IndyCar race, motogp super bikes or Le Mans type sports car racing, and of course the 24 hour of Le Mans.
Sentrox
Sentrox

Back to top Go down

Any Formula 1 fans? Empty Re: Any Formula 1 fans?

Post by Matt Ross Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:20 pm

Hey yes F1 fan here (and a pretty big petrol head).

Ive been to the Montreal GP twice, I really miss it, id love to go to Europe for a GP. Spa would be incredible. To be honest I'm really jealous of the car scene and motorsport in Europe its really the best, not to mention the history/events like Goodwood, Monterey car week or Millie Miglia in Italy... Ah I love it

Nürburgring is definitely on my list, id like to drive it, rental or my own vehicle. I will 100% do it just a matter of time!
Matt Ross
Matt Ross

Any Formula 1 fans? 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Any Formula 1 fans? Empty Re: Any Formula 1 fans?

Post by Sentrox Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:37 pm

Matt Ross wrote:Hey yes F1 fan here (and a pretty big petrol head).

Ive been to the Montreal GP twice, I really miss it, id love to go to Europe for a GP. Spa would be incredible. To be honest I'm really jealous of the car scene and motorsport in Europe its really the best, not to mention the history/events like Goodwood, Monterey car week or Millie Miglia in Italy... Ah I love it

Nürburgring is definitely on my list, id like to drive it, rental or my own vehicle. I will 100% do it just a matter of time!

Yeah, Nürburgring would be awesome! Montreal is a really nice track too, I'm glad that the one race that is somewhat close to me is atleast a decent track. Europe definitely is the place to be if you're a F1 fan, that is for sure. I would really love to see the Isle of man TT bike race as well!
Sentrox
Sentrox

Back to top Go down