arrryh
OmniRick
Sentrox
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Least favorite skill Empty Least favorite skill

Post by Sentrox Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:23 pm

Hey everyone. I was just having a discussion with a friend of mine about our least fav skills, and after that discussion, i figured I'd make a thread and see what everyone else thinks as well!

Foe me, my least fav skill is Hunter, I really don't think a lot of people have the same least fav skill as I do, but yeah, I just really don't like hunter at all lol. Currently I am 79 hunter, and 100% of that training has been from Birdhouse Runs. I have not trained the skill manually myself yet on this account lol!
Sentrox
Sentrox

Back to top Go down

Least favorite skill Empty Re: Least favorite skill

Post by OmniRick Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:58 pm

Fletching or herblore. They're basically bankstanding, unless you're sweating with darts + something else.
OmniRick
OmniRick

Least favorite skill YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by arrryh Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:31 pm

Sentrox wrote:Hey everyone. I was just having a discussion with a friend of mine about our least fav skills, and after that discussion, i figured I'd make a thread and see what everyone else thinks as well!

Foe me, my least fav skill is Hunter, I really don't think a lot of people have the same least fav skill as I do, but yeah, I just really don't like hunter at all lol. Currently I am 79 hunter, and 100% of that training has been from Birdhouse Runs. I have not trained the skill manually myself yet on this account lol!

Purely for being less than 77 it has to be Runecrafting. Once I make that honestly it'll probably change to Hunter too. I've grown to enjoy Agility more recently otherwise that would have made the list.
arrryh
arrryh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrox Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:47 pm

arrryh wrote:
Sentrox wrote:Hey everyone. I was just having a discussion with a friend of mine about our least fav skills, and after that discussion, i figured I'd make a thread and see what everyone else thinks as well!

Purely for being less than 77 it has to be Runecrafting. Once I make that honestly it'll probably change to Hunter too. I've grown to enjoy Agility more recently otherwise that would have made the list.

I used to hate Agility too, but its grown on me to me one of my favs now lol. And yeah, RC suckssssss lol, but at 77, it's not really that bad when you hit that point.
Sentrox
Sentrox

Back to top Go down

Post by Jmillies Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:31 am

I think I agree with you on Hunter. I used to think it was fishing, then I discovered 2t swordfish, and now it’s too fast to complain. Mining has VM, which I find fun. Agility has sepulchre which gives you the chance of making 50M, and then Runecrafting (as insane as it sounds) is chill to me with lavas....so I’m gonna go with Hunter.
Jmillies
Jmillies

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:08 am

Jmillies wrote:I think I agree with you on Hunter. I used to think it was fishing, then I discovered 2t swordfish, and now it’s too fast to complain. Mining has VM, which I find fun. Agility has sepulchre which gives you the chance of making 50M, and then Runecrafting (as insane as it sounds) is chill to me with lavas....so I’m gonna go with Hunter.
Just learn tick manip chins, it'll be too fast to complain too.
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:34 am

I find that my mindset regarding favourite skills have changed alot after becoming an Ironman..
Originally I hated Hunter with a passion..

But now on my Ironman, I really don't have a hated skill, because all skills are a grind, can't just buy my way to the highest xp rates..
But if I had to pick the most annoying skill, it would be Fletching or Prayer.
Reasoning is because Fletching is either super slow or super expensive, and there are so many better ways to invest my cash, than throwing them at Fletching Very Happy
And for Prayer it is because it is super tedious to gather the bones xD
bounce bounce

Least favorite skill NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrox Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:47 am

Purple Dude wrote:I find that my mindset regarding favourite skills have changed alot after becoming an Ironman..
Originally I hated Hunter with a passion..

But now on my Ironman, I really don't have a hated skill, because all skills are a grind, can't just buy my way to the highest xp rates..
But if I had to pick the most annoying skill, it would be Fletching or Prayer.
Reasoning is because Fletching is either super slow or super expensive, and there are so many better ways to invest my cash, than throwing them at Fletching Very Happy
And for Prayer it is because it is super tedious to gather the bones xD
bounce bounce

Totally agree! Since making an ironman, some skills now which used to be nice and chill, are now horrible lol. Fletching being one of them for sure! But I still also hate hunter Razz
Sentrox
Sentrox

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:27 pm

Smithing for sure. It's an absolute nightmare on an iron. Just got finished banking 99 smithing through buying gold ore at the blast furnace. Between competing with other irons doing the same thing and constantly world hopping, I'm glad the hard part is over with. It's probably the only skill I truly haven't enjoyed, and I'm glad to be almost though with it Smile
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Least favorite skill 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:52 pm

Your objection to it is having to compete and hop to buy the raw materials? Is that better than the expenses of construction? Between Mlm and Zalcano, you could probably get enough materials for 99 without having to buy ores.
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrox Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:58 am

Tinnitus wrote:Smithing for sure. It's an absolute nightmare on an iron. Just got finished banking 99 smithing through buying gold ore at the blast furnace. Between competing with other irons doing the same thing and constantly world hopping, I'm glad the hard part is over with. It's probably the only skill I truly haven't enjoyed, and I'm glad to be almost though with it Smile

I have to agree Smithing isn't the greatest on an Ironman. That being said, it's okay on regular Ironman. However, I couldn't fathom getting 99 Smithing on a UIM lol.
Sentrox
Sentrox

Back to top Go down

Post by 33AcresBeer Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:48 pm

Mining by far
33AcresBeer
33AcresBeer

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:08 pm

I think my least favourite skill is hitpoints Laughing cos that silly sausage of a skill just rides off of att,str,def to level up!.
Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Meow Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:41 pm

My least favorite would have to be agility. Still don't have my full graceful because of how quickly I get bored training it.
Doc Meow
Doc Meow

farm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrox Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:01 pm

KickingRacc wrote:My least favorite would have to be agility.  Still don't have my full graceful because of how quickly I get bored training it.

I used to feel this exact same way about agility. Used to be a skill I really hated. Now a days though, I feel like it's one of my more favourable skills. It's nice and chill, the xp rates aren't that bad, they aren't crazy good, but they aren't RC bad lol. It's just one click every few seconds. But I totally understand why you don't like it. I felt the exact same way for years!

Last edited by Sentrox on Sun May 30, 2021 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Sentrox
Sentrox

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:05 am

I made an alt to play 2 accounts while doing agility. Really helped to not get bored of running laps.
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Growpacks Sun May 23, 2021 2:42 am

I would say runecrafting for sure!
Growpacks
Growpacks

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjr_Oc3lot Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:35 am

Ever since it existed, it has always been construction.
Mjr_Oc3lot
Mjr_Oc3lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:02 pm

Doc Meow wrote:My least favorite would have to be agility.  Still don't have my full graceful because of how quickly I get bored training it.

I totally understand where your coming from its funny cos I actually find something like agility, mining, rune crafting "fun" when going into the more tedious slow skills make sure you take enough breaks too and try to enjoy the grind and make it fun with movies or music or podcasts it really helps funny thing is im planning to go for 200mil xp xD
Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by WeaknSilly Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:40 pm

Mine was hunter but I've recently started an Ironman and I absolutely hate herblore now.
WeaknSilly
WeaknSilly

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next