My Ironman

2 posters

Go down

My Ironman Empty My Ironman

Post by Sentrox Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:27 pm

Hey everyone. I have to say after browsing these forums, it's really taking me back to the old days. Now a days with in game clan chat, and the official RS forums, it's not to often that you see a clan with forums like this, and I love. I love Goals and Achievement forums just like this, and I think I'd like to document some of my progress as well! I have to say, Runescape was getting pretty boring for me, and I really never thought Ironman mode would be something that I would enjoy. I was on the verge of quitting and decided I would give Ironman a mode a try. I am very happy I did. I'm really having the most fun in this game then I've had in a long time. I look forward to getting on and playing again now everyday!

Ultimately I would like to eventually Max this Ironman account, but for now I'll post post my more shorter term goals.

As of right now I would like to max all my melees, and get 2000 Skill Total.

Skill Total 1866/2000

Current 99s in order

Firemaking:
My Ironman Firema10

Thieving:
My Ironman Thievi10

Farming:
My Ironman Farmin10

Current Pets!

Phoenix:
My Ironman Pet_2010

Rocky:
My Ironman Pet_2011

Most current level!
My Ironman Herblo10

Thanks everyone! I look forward to updating this. I don't plan to update it every single level up, but I do think maybe every Sunday I will post some pictures through the week and maybe update the most recent level up pic a few times a week!

Sentrox
Sentrox

Back to top Go down

My Ironman Empty Re: My Ironman

Post by OmniRick Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:30 pm

Are you grinding in a specific order? Are you done with quests?
OmniRick
OmniRick

My Ironman YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

My Ironman Empty Re: My Ironman

Post by Sentrox Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:09 pm

OmniRick wrote:Are you grinding in a specific order? Are you done with quests?

Hey, nah i'm not grinding in any specific order, and no, not done with quests yet. I don't like quests though, that being said lol. I got a B ring, Fury, Firecape, dragon boots, all before I have Barrows gloves lol, currently at Dragon gloves, that being said, im very close to B gloves, just did last quest needed, DT, now i just need to go from 158-175 QP and I can do final part of RFD.

But yeah, no specific order, I work from home currently, and during work hours, I do AFK things, like fishing.
Sentrox
Sentrox

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum