March Madness 2021

2 posters

Go down

March Madness 2021 Empty March Madness 2021

Post by eoinc Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:06 am

Hello Osrs Advice
As you may know, March Madness begins friday, and with March Madness comes March Madness brackets!
If you think you have what it takes to predict matchups, upsets, and champions, then this is the event for you!
This year, we are hosting a group to compete for some of that juicy rs gp and the bragging rights that come with being a college basketball Nostradamus!

To join, here's what you do:
1) Create an account for your bracket on https://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-live/bcg
2) Join the group osrs advice with password 'advice2021'
3) Name your bracket as your RSN
4) Complete your bracket picks by Friday, March 19th
5) Watch your points rack up or feel your heart break

If there are any questions, feel free to send me a message and I'll try and help you out.
I hope to see many of you guys in the group, and for as many people to join and have fun as possible!
You need no basketball or college basketball experience to play, and its all for fun, so lets have some!
eoinc
eoinc

March Madness 2021 NuD0cpJ

Woinc Med

Back to top Go down

March Madness 2021 Empty Re: March Madness 2021

Post by Beezy Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:45 pm

Filling out my bracket now!!! Looking forward to seeing people partake in this!

REMINDER: I joined a bracket / tournament pool back when I was in ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (AGE 9) and I ended up placing FIRST out of everyone. You DO NOT need to know ANYTHING about basketball to do well on a bracket. I think this could bring some friendly competition between people!

Goodluck to everyone who joins!!!
Beezy

March Madness 2021 U7euiv5

Back to top Go down