Well after a month in the CC I finally made an offsite account

5 posters

Go down

Well after a month in the CC I finally made an offsite account Empty Well after a month in the CC I finally made an offsite account

Post by TurtleClubGamin Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:50 pm

Hey everyone it's Turtle CG. I'm currently 28, I'm a stay at home dad/ full time scaper. I'm slowly working towards maxing but having to grind dem gpz for those expensive buyables. Uhh I'm usually anti-social so I don't really announce when I get on but I do talk a bit especially when someone is asking questions I can answer. Not sure what else I should say here so I'm just going to post it now. Okay bye. Ash
TurtleClubGamin
TurtleClubGamin

Back to top Go down

Well after a month in the CC I finally made an offsite account Empty Re: Well after a month in the CC I finally made an offsite account

Post by Syllabic Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:59 pm

Hey! Glad you finally made it! The gp grind really is rough. Will probably be my main barrier to maxing, at least excepting the existence of Agility. Especially since I always seem to lose more on merches than I can make back wainc What's next now that you've got Prayer out of the way?

And for what it's worth, antisocial is not a word I'd have used! Seems like you're fitting in very well so far Smile There's a lot to be said (paradoxically) for only talking when you've got something to say. Something I'm not very good at, lol

Well after a month in the CC I finally made an offsite account NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Well after a month in the CC I finally made an offsite account Empty Re: Well after a month in the CC I finally made an offsite account

Post by TurtleClubGamin Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:04 pm

My main focus is going to be elite diary reqs atm as well as grinding some cash out so I don't have to sell gear for the grind. And yeah I know I do talk but a lot of the time I will just sit there watching chat wainc
TurtleClubGamin
TurtleClubGamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:07 pm

My main focus is going to be elite diary reqs atm as well as grinding some cash out so I don't have to sell gear for the grind. And yeah I know I do talk but a lot of the time I will just sit there watching chat

Solid goals! I'd like to get the cape someday, but good luck dragging me to BA any time soon. Best of luck with it, man.

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by TurtleClubGamin Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:16 pm

Syllabic wrote:
My main focus is going to be elite diary reqs atm as well as grinding some cash out so I don't have to sell gear for the grind. And yeah I know I do talk but a lot of the time I will just sit there watching chat

Solid goals! I'd like to get the cape someday, but good luck dragging me to BA any time soon. Best of luck with it, man.

I feel that 100%. I cba doing BA until I absolutely must
TurtleClubGamin
TurtleClubGamin

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:51 pm

Welcome man! Our ever expanding list of Turtles continues to grow! I've seen you around cc so it's good that you wanted to officially join us. Just be aware though, there are probably a lot of people who will think you are TurtleWurdle's alt, as he is currently the most vocal Turtle. What you choose to do with that information is up to you Wink

Well after a month in the CC I finally made an offsite account Dabna10

Well after a month in the CC I finally made an offsite account Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Shh Gg | Small Pulley Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:00 pm

Welcome Turtle! I've seen you in the cc for a bit and wouldn't have guessed the antisocial part. I like to sit back from time to time and lurk in chat myself. Good luck with the diaries man and enjoy the grind

Well after a month in the CC I finally made an offsite account 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarthak Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:26 am

Hey Turtle! Seen you pop up in cc a few times, glad to see you on the offsite too Smile Good luck with your maxing grind and diaries!
Zarthak
Zarthak

Back to top Go down