Muffin
Tinnitus
Syllabic
ARISE
8 posters

Go down

The Nostalgia Got Me Empty The Nostalgia Got Me

Post by ARISE Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:07 am

As the title says, I keep returning over and over and find myself not logging in due to getting bored. So I figured I would find a community to be apart of so I have people to converse with, so with that said.. hey guys 👋🏼😁
ARISE
ARISE

Back to top Go down

The Nostalgia Got Me Empty Re: The Nostalgia Got Me

Post by Syllabic Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:25 am

Hey Arise, glad you found us! The social aspect of the game is mostly what keeps me interested, personally. The game's a lot more engaging when you have people to share your progress and experiences with. Helps keep you sane during soul-crushing skilling grinds, too. Speaking of, whatcha got going on in-game at the moment? Up to anything interesting?

Best of luck settling in, and see you around Smile

P.S. You might also enjoy our Discord server, especially if you're interested in the non-RS social side of things. It's a pretty happening place.

The Nostalgia Got Me NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by ARISE Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:47 am

Syllabic wrote:Hey Arise, glad you found us! The social aspect of the game is mostly what keeps me interested, personally. The game's a lot more engaging when you have people to share your progress and experiences with. Helps keep you sane during soul-crushing skilling grinds, too. Speaking of, whatcha got going on in-game at the moment? Up to anything interesting?

Best of luck settling in, and see you around Smile

P.S. You might also enjoy our Discord server, especially if you're interested in the non-RS social side of things. It's a pretty happening place.

Exactly what I thought as well! I remember the days many many years ago making friends at training areas that would be in the same grind spot day after day lol. I’ve joined Discord and the CC Smile

I’m currently working on some pre reqs for the rock cake quest to setup some AFK range training, then when I’m not doing that I’m working on 99 cooking. Not too sure what to do right now as there’s quite a bit of content to catch up on lol.
ARISE
ARISE

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:52 am

Hey ARISE,

Welcome dude! Hope you enjoy your time here Smile

Feel free to reach out to any of us if you have any questions relating to the clan. The social aspect is pretty important to a lot of us as Syllabic said. It definitely keeps me sane while doing some of the not most desirable grinds, haha. 

Be seeing you  Happy Pepo
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

The Nostalgia Got Me 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:31 pm

Welcome duder! Nostalgia is what originally got me into OSRS as well, but it's the community that keeps me here. Looking forward to seeing you around bud Smile

The Nostalgia Got Me GpGlyzJ

The Nostalgia Got Me F77sK4H

The Nostalgia Got Me SHfiTAs
Muffin
Muffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtual Luck Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:44 pm

Hello, welcome to the forums, Arise!
Virtual Luck
Virtual Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by ARISE Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:45 pm

Thanks guys! Looking forward to chatting with you all.
ARISE
ARISE

Back to top Go down

Post by The Crux Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:09 pm

Hi there! This is definitely a game you'll want a good community to hang with. Enjoy your time here - there are plenty of solid, helpful, and friendly people Smile
I came back after a few years several months ago and found myself with a lot of content to catch up on as well. My advice is to just take one thing at a time and hop around different goals/things you enjoy doing. You'll learn it all along the way Very Happy

Quests are a nice to unlock new areas/content, and slayer is a nice way to mix up combat training and make some money at high levels.

See you around!
The Crux
The Crux

Back to top Go down

Post by Moondancer Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:36 pm

Hey Arise, I complete understand lol im glad you chose us to spend your runescape time with. I think we have some pretty amazing ppl in the clan. Hope to see you in the cc and discord Smile
Moondancer
Moondancer

The Nostalgia Got Me YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhking22 Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:54 pm

I was an on and off player until I joined this CC and now I’m totally hooked! Lots of fun events and a great community. Welcome!
Bhking22
Bhking22

Back to top Go down