i Kelly
Tinnitus
Syllabic
torvatoaster
9 posters

Go down

resolutions Empty resolutions

Post by torvatoaster Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:11 pm

as we know a new year brings new adventures! and a lot of people like to make new years resolutions! (even tho this is osrs were making them gains all the time!)

BUT id like to know what are your new years osrs resolutions? finally grind out that rc level? get the diaries done? make a few mils?
whatever it is , let me know! Very Happy

merry Christmas and a happy new year

lots of love <3 torvatoaster <3
torvatoaster
torvatoaster

Back to top Go down

resolutions Empty Re: resolutions

Post by Syllabic Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:20 am

I was gonna make a comment about how I don't normally share resolutions when I do make them, since it's usually bad news as far as holding myself accountable goes. Better to keep it to myself until I start making progress and all that.

Now that I'm rereading and seeing that it's for OSRS, well, that's a little different.

I'm most looking forward to knocking out 99 Slayer, now that I've got (nearly) all of my gear back.

Also, music cape! One of my all-time favourite fashionscape items, and something I've wanted ever since I first started playing Old School.

As much Elite Diary completion as I can muster, too. Barb Assault is a real pain, so I'll make no promises about the cape. But it'd sure be nice! I love that obnoxious emote, haha.

Besides that, I guess base 90s? Certainly not planning on maxing, but I like the idea of having as much content available to me as possible. Plus, it looks nice in the stats screen.

How about you, Torva?

Great question btw. Sorry for just getting to it now, but it's not 2021 quite yet, so I guess I barely snuck by Cool resolutions Unknown

resolutions NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:55 am

Belated merry Christmas and happy new year to you too! I hope you were able to accomplish everything that you hoped to (both in game and in real life). 2020 was definitely a strange year for most of us to say the least, haha. 

What I *hope* to achieve is that wonderful max cheese cape (I don't like burnt pizza, no hate please =p), as well as a twisted bow. Two pretty big goals, so we'll see what happens!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

resolutions 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by i Kelly Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:59 pm

I try to make goals (short-term and long-term) all the time, but find that I tend to swap between them rapidly or get distracted. I'd like to try and focus more on knuckling down and sticking with shorter-termed goals that I decide upon.

I'd also like to get my Barrow's Gloves finally (126 combat with nearly 175 qp's, just lack the motivation to do the quests -- I've done all pre-eoc quests before, probably where the lack of motivation comes from truthfully) and get a few different quest lines that will make game play easier/fun done (e.g., quests for monsters like Zulrah, etc).

Not an ironclad goal, but I would really like to achieve at least 3 99's this year to bring me up to a total of 10 99's (or more if I can nail more than 3!). In particular, I'd really love to snag a few of the skills that I did not have 99 in pre-eoc (they were Farming, Mining, Agility, Slayer, Thieving, and Hunter)

Sooo we'll see!?
i Kelly
i Kelly

resolutions YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaydan Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:59 am

Realistically, I should be able to obtain my quest cape on the main. Maxing would be a harder goal, but still realistic. Also, I would like to get to a tbow. I've been around 750-850m for a bit now, but I keep deciding to buy other gear and skill instead Very Happy

I would like to get into my ironman again. I am almost to midgame, where all the fun is, and I have done the annoying and grindy parts for the most part.

Lastly, I would like to try RS3. I've been watching A Friend and I think the game could be a fun time sink because it really is a different MMO with background I already know.
Gaydan
Gaydan

resolutions 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:30 pm

My goals for the year are easy to summarize but hard to achieve, as I think I've run out of short-term/quickly achievable goals:
> Max cape (~30,5m xp to go)
> Music cape (5 tracks left)
> Inferno cape (with acb, 0 attempts done)
> Champions' cape (1/11 done)
> Double pet count (10/47 found)
Ideally, in this order.
OmniRick
OmniRick

resolutions YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:01 am

• Never stake again.
  • Max before mid of January
  • Finish achievement diaries (4 to go)
  • Finish getting all music tracks (8 to go)
  • Finish Nightmare of Ashihama collection log
  • Learn and finish ToB collection log
  • Finish Zulrah collection log
  • Finish thermy collection log
  • Finish all wildy boss logs
  • Get Giant Mole pet
  • Get Herbiboar pet during the next hunter SOTW
  • Get fishing skilling pet during the next fishing SOTW
  • Get agility skilling pet during the next agility SOTW
  • Finish the 6x Jad challenge once PvM challenges get released

tldr, trying to get atleast two pets per month after finishing all capes.
Stinger

resolutions IIyCd

Lil Ashihama

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:21 am

My Resolution for goals on Purple Dude in 2021 is very simple: There is a certain amount Capes I really want:

- 99 Runecrafting
- Elite Ardy Cape
- 3x 99 Buyables(No idea which)
- 126 Combat
- Reach 2150+ Total Lvl

Short list, but alot of time needed lol bouncebounce

resolutions NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dabzter Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:10 am

I'd like to hit 2200 total this year, although its like an hour or two after playing i get the spins lol almost like catching "burnout" once a playing session :/
Dabzter
Dabzter

Back to top Go down