For Bearrows, Syllabic, Muffin Basic, The Gamed, and Lokanduria

+3
Syllabic
Muffin
FFibonacci
7 posters

Go down

For Bearrows, Syllabic, Muffin Basic, The Gamed, and Lokanduria Empty For Bearrows, Syllabic, Muffin Basic, The Gamed, and Lokanduria

Post by FFibonacci Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:28 am

Y'all hosted such a fantastic event throughout today, and events like this make me so thankful to be a part of the cc. Every one of you did a fantastic job in your respective roles! Events like this really bring the clan together in such a tremendous way, and I can't thank y'all enough for the experience today. Excellent execution & loads of fun!!

@bear
@syllabic
@muffin
@The_Gamed
@lokandur

Edit: Shout-outs to @lucido, @Moon Light, and @kanagawa for their roles as well! Just found out about yall's contributions & you deserve just as much praise 🙌

Last edited by FFibonacci on Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:43 am; edited 4 times in total
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

For Bearrows, Syllabic, Muffin Basic, The Gamed, and Lokanduria YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

For Bearrows, Syllabic, Muffin Basic, The Gamed, and Lokanduria Empty Re: For Bearrows, Syllabic, Muffin Basic, The Gamed, and Lokanduria

Post by Muffin Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:57 am

Always a pleasure to be spending time with y'all <3

Glad people seemed to enjoy it and, for what it's worth, the HnS seemed to be JUST about as challenging as I hoped for (bar the final round, big oof on my part lmao)

Here's to the next one Very Happy

For Bearrows, Syllabic, Muffin Basic, The Gamed, and Lokanduria GpGlyzJ

For Bearrows, Syllabic, Muffin Basic, The Gamed, and Lokanduria F77sK4H

For Bearrows, Syllabic, Muffin Basic, The Gamed, and Lokanduria SHfiTAs
Muffin
Muffin

For Bearrows, Syllabic, Muffin Basic, The Gamed, and Lokanduria 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

For Bearrows, Syllabic, Muffin Basic, The Gamed, and Lokanduria Empty Re: For Bearrows, Syllabic, Muffin Basic, The Gamed, and Lokanduria

Post by Syllabic Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:32 am

@FFibonacci if you enclose Moon Light's name in quotes it should ping him properly. Took me ages to figure that out, haha

I had a ton of fun today, despite the stress (some warranted, much of it not). I feel like there's a lot I could have improved on, but it seems everyone enjoyed themselves, so maybe I'm overthinking things Smile And I can't take much credit for the success. The large majority of it belongs to everyone that had a hand in making the events actually work Pepo Hugs

Can't wait until we get to do it all over again!

For Bearrows, Syllabic, Muffin Basic, The Gamed, and Lokanduria NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:59 am

Thanks Fib, glad you enjoyed it!

It's all thanks to you guys making it possible in the first place, after all Happy Pepo

AKA OSRS Advice

AKA Bearadomin

AKA Bearrows

AKA King Bear

Bear
Bear

For Bearrows, Syllabic, Muffin Basic, The Gamed, and Lokanduria OTXfGgg

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanagawa Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:58 pm

I feel like I was given a little more credit than I deserve, but I appreciate shout-out!

Glad you had a good time! I wasn't able to attend myself but it sure did look exciting!

For Bearrows, Syllabic, Muffin Basic, The Gamed, and Lokanduria NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ellipsism Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:41 pm

i'd just like to second fib's shoutout, sunday was an awesome event and i personally had a ton of fun the entire day!

thanks to everyone who put it together and helped out, you guys did a great job Smile
ellipsism
ellipsism

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Gamed Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:57 am

Thanks Fib, glad you enjoyed it! But like Bear said, it's all thanks to you guys! Smile
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

Back to top Go down