+2
Tinnitus
Midase
6 posters

Go down

Going to be less active for a while Empty Going to be less active for a while

Post by Midase Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:04 pm

Hey all,

I'm probably going to be less active on the game for a few months as I'm really into the pvm side of things but my laptop isn't really up to it, starts to struggle when I have old school/discord open at the same time so I kinda have much less fun than I should be doing! I will hopefully have a good machine to play on as soon as possible. I'll just take it easy for a while, but I may still be on sometimes :-)

Cya around guys
Midase
Midase

Going to be less active for a while YP5zkAJ

Chompy

Back to top Go down

Going to be less active for a while Empty Re: Going to be less active for a while

Post by Tinnitus Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:13 pm

Hey Faith,

I totally get that. I had an older laptop for the longest time, and I was never able to have more than 1 tab and run OSRS without causing the thing to sound like a jet getting ready for takeoff. I pretty much cleaned everything off that laptop as a last resort, and it did help a bit, but ultimately I eventually bit the bullet and upgraded to a new one. 

Best wishes with everything, and hoping to see you around still Smile
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Going to be less active for a while 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Going to be less active for a while Empty Re: Going to be less active for a while

Post by Syllabic Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:36 pm

My old laptop that I was using was pretty similar. Was decent when I bought it (as far as gaming laptops go), but towards the end of its lifespan it got to the point where Discord would crash if I had any other programs open. Lots of weird freezing problems too, likely due to an overheating issue that got worse as the years went on.

Not that you asked, haha. Stay in touch when you can, and hopefully you'll be able to upgrade sooner rather than later Pepo Heart

Edit: Oh, and best of luck with school! Feel bad for not mentioning that earlier.

Last edited by Syllabic on Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Going to be less active for a while NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:13 pm

Though I can still play OSRS on my 10 year old PC, I can no longer play Skyrim (a game I dearly love) so I can understand your gaming access being limited by an older computer. You'll be missed in the cc but hopefully you'll be able to acquire a better machine to play on soon. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:42 pm

Big bummer Faith, looking forward to seeing you again Smile take care and stay safe!

Going to be less active for a while GpGlyzJ

Going to be less active for a while F77sK4H

Going to be less active for a while SHfiTAs
Muffin
Muffin

Going to be less active for a while 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Kati Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:08 pm

aww Faith love ya hope to see you soon my friend <3
Maria Kati
Maria Kati

Back to top Go down