My deepest thanks to the Bingo organizers!

5 posters

Go down

My deepest thanks to the Bingo organizers! Empty My deepest thanks to the Bingo organizers!

Post by Guitarist141 Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:27 pm

These bingo events have been. a. blast. since we started them earlier this year. They have grown so much and I can see the energy and motivation that has gone behind each iteration. From noob level 70ish Guitar and heavy hitter King giving it our all in the first round to Team Blue and Red slugging it out....what a trip!

This last one has completely blown me away from the organization and format, to the tools/spreadsheets created to help everyone track and watch drops. The change to the "boss drop" style was a fantastic alteration and not being "stuck" on one drop is such a relief (until the boss is almost done...*stares at mud staff at dag kings, Thanks Ali for fixing it though*)

So....thank you to the organizers whom I understand are:
The Gamed!
Dag Prime!
Dark Firesss!
WrmFzy! (Oh captain, my captain!)

A big round of applause!! THANK YOU!! I can't wait to see where bingo goes from here. Very Happy
Guitarist141
Guitarist141

My deepest thanks to the Bingo organizers! YP5zkAJ

Goats

Back to top Go down

My deepest thanks to the Bingo organizers! Empty Re: My deepest thanks to the Bingo organizers!

Post by The_Gamed Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:20 pm

Even though I knew this is why you were asking, I seen this coming and still brought a very big smile to my face. Thank-you Guitar & I'm glad you've been enjoying the event & like yourself, I can't wait to see where the next challenge event goes, were already working on round 2 Smile
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

My deepest thanks to the Bingo organizers! 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

My deepest thanks to the Bingo organizers! Empty Re: My deepest thanks to the Bingo organizers!

Post by Tinnitus Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:02 am

The time they have all spent putting this event together must have been tremendous -  definitely reflected by the amount of participation in game from clannies. Thanks Gamed, Dag, Dark, Wrm, and anyone else who might have contributed in the behind the scenes work of putting this all together. It's been a blast so far and definitely has me grinding out bosses that I wouldn't usually. Absolutely has been my favorite event yet Smile
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:45 am

The Bingo has never really been my style, mostly because I'm awful at this game Razz that being said the turnout for this edition of Bingo is awesome! Lotta people having fun an making money, Dag Dark and Wrm are getting after it!

My deepest thanks to the Bingo organizers! GpGlyzJ

My deepest thanks to the Bingo organizers! F77sK4H

My deepest thanks to the Bingo organizers! SHfiTAs
Muffin
Muffin

Back to top Go down

Post by ellipsism Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:52 pm

wholeheartedly agree with this post! bingo has been so fun and a great way to learn bosses and get to know people in the cc. thank you gamed, dag, dark, and wrmfzy! cheers
ellipsism
ellipsism

Back to top Go down