How are you all faring 2020???

4 posters

Go down

How are you all faring 2020??? Empty How are you all faring 2020???

Post by Maria Kati Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:24 am

Very Happy So I am like someone who did not leave the house without everything in proper order, but since I had become non-essential and this covid has overtaken my homeland I had found it not as necessary to* primp up properly* and rs has become my family for now, but Masks and being home have become naturally not so bad here is how.
Top 10
1. Yoga pants! Yes please!!!
2. I learned how to cook.. MOSTLY
3. My house Sparkling clean, as my mom would say. *so clean can eat off my floors* when no ones looking 3 sec rule!
4. I can actually WALK IN to my walk in closet. My clothes are now in order according to seasons and colors.. Thank you organizing shows and big thank you to hoarders show that grosses me out so much I instantly pop up and clean.
5. *masks* Ladies...no need to makeup the whole face just the eyes!! make them shine lashes and all no one will know Razz Cool !!!
6. You can make faces at people that disappoint you with a mask on.
7. Start singing with a mask on.. in the store of crowded people everyone looks for who it is.. they wont know its you, I have tried it its awesome!
8. Go to the bakery without guilt they don't know its you, so enjoy that donut in the car and yes chocolate on your face .. NO Problem!
9. People don't look at you if you forget a proper mask and you need to use the t-shirt in the back seat of your car as a mask..no problem hey your mouth is covered!
10.!! Everyone is doing it not just doctors buy some scrubs they are totally comfy relax.. be smart and stay safe PUT IT ON!!!

How are you all faring 2020??? 11967310
Maria Kati
Maria Kati

How are you all faring 2020??? YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

How are you all faring 2020??? Empty Re: How are you all faring 2020???

Post by DabbingBrb Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:34 pm

>7. Start singing with a mask on.. in the store of crowded people everyone looks for who it is.. they wont know its you, I have tried it its awesome!

Wow this is actually genius. Going to try it next time I go out :p

Glad you've been making the best of 2020 Maria! I wish I had half as many things to put on my personal list haha

How are you all faring 2020??? Dabna10

How are you all faring 2020??? Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

How are you all faring 2020??? NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:07 pm

Some of the points you have listed really cracked me up, especially in the bottom half lol. Definitely sounds like you are making the most of it given the current situation like Dab said. I guess that's all we can really do. This year has gotten a lot of people to come up with creative ideas and solutions - at least that's one positive thing we can take away!

Thanks for asking, by the way! Smile My year has been mostly good. Gotten lots of chances to visit my parents, which usually isn't the case. Spent lots of time with my dog, as well as have had lots of time to explore various solo activities that I certainly wouldn't have otherwise.
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

How are you all faring 2020??? 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:26 pm

2020 has been ok, though my partner just recently left to live on the other side of the country for a few months so lately I've been pretty bummed out.

Maybe hearing a clip of Dab singing in public would be the cure to that, though Razz

How are you all faring 2020??? GpGlyzJ

How are you all faring 2020??? F77sK4H

How are you all faring 2020??? SHfiTAs
Muffin
Muffin

How are you all faring 2020??? 4068HaS

Back to top Go down