Spiritika
Maria Kati
Tinnitus
Cougo
8 posters

Go down

g'day mate Empty g'day mate

Post by Cougo Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:42 pm

Hey guys my name is Cougo, my friends recently joined the clan and suggested it to me and here i am Very Happy . im a bit of a runescape nerd, my friends call me the runescape wiki, i probably have upwards of 10k hours between both versions of the game. Ex comped player on rs3 moved to osrs with a ironman with 1800 total and main account around the same. i have been enjoying cox with the boys and still chasing that tob completion. im from australia with 2 kids so i spend a good amount of my down time afk training skills. i look forward to getting to know some new people.
cheers
Cougo
Cougo

Back to top Go down

g'day mate Empty Re: g'day mate

Post by Tinnitus Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:10 am

Hey Cougo,

Welcome to the clan! 10k hours between both rs3 and OSRS?! Dang man, that's pretty awesome, you definitely topped me there. I got an ironman as well, just hit 2100 totally earlier today thanks to an awesome wildy event altar a fellow clannie hosted. Started chambers pretty recently after I got a hydra claw - so far just a dinhs in my name. Hoping for a dex or arcane praying scroll mostly. What are some of your goals you are working on the iron right now?

Looking forward to meeting ya in game!  FeelsOkayMan
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

g'day mate 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Kati Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:33 am

Very Happy Welcome I hope you enjoy your time with the clan
Maria Kati
Maria Kati

g'day mate YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:27 am

Hi Cougo,
Like you, I have a considerable number of hours in RuneScape - almost 17000 total with over 15000 of them being in RS3. Embarassed I've only been playing OSRS since around the time it was released on mobile and only regularly within the past few months.

I'm fairly new to the clan but in the time I've been here everyone has been friendly and helpful. It's a great clan to be part of. Welcome. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

g'day mate YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:31 pm

Hello Cougo, nice to meet you. Props to your friends for getting you on-board. Something I tried myself, but was never able to manage. The game's always more fun when you've got people to share it with.

Tempted to check my hours played on OSRS, since you mentioned it. Not gonna. In this instance, I am the champion of blissful ignorance. Now, back to bankstanding Smile

g'day mate NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Pear Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:38 pm

Welcome! Seems like you'll fit right in. We've got people from every walk of life. It always seems like someone is either raiding or putting a raid together so you should have your fill!
Pear
Pear

Back to top Go down

Post by Midase Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:19 pm

Welcome Cougo Smile It seems like you know your way around the game! Hope you enjoy the clan and hopefully will see you around at some point Very Happy
Midase
Midase

g'day mate YP5zkAJ

Chompy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitarist141 Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:23 pm

Weclome to the CC! I also enjoy doing relaxed/fun (not so serious) CoX raids if you catch me online Smile I don't have any kids, unless you consider my cat and my 7 accounts as my kids...My rune drag alt is almost finished (just a few more combats -- only 3 quests left to QPC even) so once that's done I can do my AFK skills too (:

See you in game!
Guitarist141
Guitarist141

g'day mate YP5zkAJ

Goats

Back to top Go down