What’s your favorite activity to do in RuneScape?

+11
yoshimtu
Maria Kati
Not Anon
11 Eleven
Avallan
RedrunNerL
C3 H5 N309
Spiritika
Tinnitus
OmniRick
notblueberry
15 posters

Go down

What’s your favorite activity to do in RuneScape? Empty What’s your favorite activity to do in RuneScape?

Post by notblueberry Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:50 am

I’ll start, mine is bossing. What’s yours?
notblueberry
notblueberry

Back to top Go down

What’s your favorite activity to do in RuneScape? Empty Re: What’s your favorite activity to do in RuneScape?

Post by OmniRick Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:08 pm

Mine's questing.
OmniRick
OmniRick

What’s your favorite activity to do in RuneScape? YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

What’s your favorite activity to do in RuneScape? Empty Re: What’s your favorite activity to do in RuneScape?

Post by Tinnitus Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:03 pm

I would say general PvM for the most part, but I am also a sucker for farming. Odd goal, but I hope to get around 50m farming xp one day. Some of my favorite PvM content I'd say is CoX and GWD (besides Zily).

Got any favorite bosses Milano?
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

What’s your favorite activity to do in RuneScape? 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:29 pm

Definitely questing! I love the lore and read all the dialogue options and books. I even "examine" NPCs and items while questing.
Spiritika
Spiritika

Back to top Go down

Post by C3 H5 N309 Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:10 pm

Slayer. Something about watching numbers happen hits the animal part of my brain just right.
C3 H5 N309

Back to top Go down

Post by RedrunNerL Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:01 am

mine was grinding for the Tbow, I own one now since last monday. So now I'am looking for a new favorite activity. I s*ck at bossing, I'm too scared or somthing like that Embarassed  Embarassed . So i think that wil be my next favorite activity/goal Smile .
RedrunNerL
RedrunNerL

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallan Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:17 pm

slayer and farming Smile
Avallan
Avallan

Back to top Go down

Post by 11 Eleven Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:22 pm

Usually I like skilling and settling into the grind (weird, I know, lol), but recently I've been loving the pet hunt grind through bossing.

What’s your favorite activity to do in RuneScape? U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Anon Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:40 pm

I enjoy most aspects of the game except for PvP (although castle wars is pretty fun), but if i had to pick one activity it would definitely be PvMing. There is just nothing better in this game than the feeling of getting a rare drop you've worked hard for.
Not Anon
Not Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by notblueberry Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:41 pm

Tinnitus wrote:I would say general PvM for the most part, but I am also a sucker for farming. Odd goal, but I hope to get around 50m farming xp one day. Some of my favorite PvM content I'd say is CoX and GWD (besides Zily).

Got any favorite bosses Milano?

My favorite boss is Zulrah
notblueberry
notblueberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Kati Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:45 pm

definitely skilling
Maria Kati
Maria Kati

Back to top Go down

Post by yoshimtu Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:48 am

Bossing, especially liking CoX at the moment. Quests are a lot of fun without guides, I always just followed them but did sins of the father blind with a couple friends and it was a very enjoyable experience.
yoshimtu
yoshimtu

Back to top Go down

Post by Growpacks Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:36 pm

I would say slayer and questing. For some reason both are relaxing to me. When doing skills such as mining or agility my anxiety goes through the roof.
Growpacks
Growpacks

Back to top Go down

Post by CelticArrows Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:05 pm

Even tho my account isn’t ready for it yet, player killing, specially these yummy green dragon killing bots (if we can count them as “player’’) pretty good income when you find one that been killing for a while right before it’s banking trip....
CelticArrows
CelticArrows

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtual Luck Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:56 am

Weirdly enough, I enjoy Agility
Virtual Luck
Virtual Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Growpacks Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:40 pm

My favorite activity is slayer and questing. First thing I focused on was completing all of the quests and now I am working on 99 slayer Smile
Growpacks
Growpacks

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:43 am

Like 10-15 years ago it was PVP.

Currently i mostly like skilling and combat with slayer. ( i will eventually try to get zone with bossing aswell)
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Zamorak

Back to top Go down