Looking For PvM Partner

3 posters

Go down

Looking For PvM Partner Empty Looking For PvM Partner

Post by RhyeZ Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:46 am

Hi Folks,

I'm fairly new to osrs and to the clan. I feel that it's always better to find some people around the same level or even players that are ahead of you but are willing to join up if you (me in this case ofc! Smile ) put in the effort to catch up and start running quests together and just general PvM and PvP down the line.

So here are some core stats to give you an idea of where I'm at.

Total lvl - 847
Attk - 60
Stre - 60
Def - 60
Range - 52
Magic - 50

My quest points are at 45, I have done some decent quests such as Dragon Slayer, Dwarf Cannon, The Fremennik Trials, The Grand Tree and Monkey Madness 1 just to name a few.

Let me know if anyone wants to join up or if you're looking for an extra person to PvM with but need me to be at a specific level, I'm down for the challenge either way Smile

Thanks,
Steve

RhyeZ
RhyeZ

Back to top Go down

Looking For PvM Partner Empty Re: Looking For PvM Partner

Post by DabbingBrb Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:39 am

Best of luck man, this game is definitely enjoyed best when playing with others. If you do have trouble finding someone to play with, feel free to ask in our clan chat if anybody would like to quest or anything. Odds are somebody will want to at that time! I'm happy to answer any and all questions you might have about the game, just go ahead and send a pm to DabbingBrb Smile

Hope you find what you're looking for!

Looking For PvM Partner Dabna10

Looking For PvM Partner Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Looking For PvM Partner NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by RhyeZ Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:11 pm

DabbingBrb wrote:Best of luck man, this game is definitely enjoyed best when playing with others. If you do have trouble finding someone to play with, feel free to ask in our clan chat if anybody would like to quest or anything. Odds are somebody will want to at that time! I'm happy to answer any and all questions you might have about the game, just go ahead and send a pm to DabbingBrb Smile

Hope you find what you're looking for!

Yeh for sure, always fun to group up and always makes it more fun.

Thanks.
RhyeZ
RhyeZ

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:16 pm

Hello,
Remember you can also find people chatting on the discord, discord.gg/osrsadvice
I can't recommend questing enough for the first part of an account's development. You end up with 85+ combat, and near base 70 skills when you get the cape. A perfect base to then focus on your preferred goals and skills.
OmniRick
OmniRick

Looking For PvM Partner YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down