What Other MMO’s Do You Play Besides Runescape?

5 posters

Go down

What Other MMO’s Do You Play Besides Runescape?  Empty What Other MMO’s Do You Play Besides Runescape?

Post by COCOMARBELLA Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:00 am

Hey Guys!

Here’s A Little Off Topic Discussion! Recently I Have Been So Focused On Old School Runescape That I Have Had To Put Other MMO’s & Games On Hold!

Recently during another discussion me and syllabic got into a talk about a few other MMO’s that i also played so it got me thinking about what other mmo’s are out there that one might play whilst skilling/bossing or whatever you’ll be doing on runescape. I know I used to play games on ps4 whilst fishing on runescape and with the help of mobile now everything is so much more efficient and i can skill and grind anytime anyplace!

A few other MMO’s that ive played alongside runescape are black desert online, phantasy star online 2, final fantasy xiv and one upcoming mmo that i think i am really going to enjoy is blue protocol! So ill definitely be playing that once that gets a global release and play that alongside runescape.

So what other MMO’s do you guys play whilst playing on old school runescape or just in general other mmos you play?
COCOMARBELLA

What Other MMO’s Do You Play Besides Runescape?  OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

What Other MMO’s Do You Play Besides Runescape?  Empty Re: What Other MMO’s Do You Play Besides Runescape?

Post by Avallan Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:09 am

RS3 has been my main game for the past 15 years, the last two years I now play OSRS, I've also played Aion before it turned to rubbish P2W, also played WoW and recently just unsubbed to FFXIV as hubby and I haven't really been playing for the last few months, going to be gutted to lose my housing but I'm not paying a monthly sub for a game I hardly log in and play atm.
Avallan
Avallan

What Other MMO’s Do You Play Besides Runescape?  YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

What Other MMO’s Do You Play Besides Runescape?  Empty Re: What Other MMO’s Do You Play Besides Runescape?

Post by COCOMARBELLA Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:11 pm

Wow Meg thats a lot of mmo's Very Happy so fun to read! Awww nooo I had to do the same with my ffxiv I unsubbed because ive been playing runescape so much where as ffxiv not so much anymore but I guess good thing with that mmo can pick up anytime if need to but right now really satisfied with runescape! I really want to get into rs3 after osrs I want that archeology pet Razz
COCOMARBELLA

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:13 pm

I played RS2/RS3 for years (since 2006) until around the time Invention was released. I started playing OSRS around the time it was released on mobile though not frequently but have been playing regularly the past few months and intend to continue.

I played Mabinogi off and on for years (since around 2009) though not as much as I've played RuneScape.

I've dabbled in The Elder Scrolls Online, mainly because I love the single player game Skyrim and how the Elder Scrolls lore all ties together. I also enjoyed exploring the area where my main Skyrim character was born (roleplay-wise).
Spiritika
Spiritika

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:21 am

Skyrim is a great game! that is one game I still have not been able to complete fully haha
COCOMARBELLA

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:52 am

INOXXENTRISA wrote:Skyrim is a great game! that is one game I still have not been able to complete fully haha

Wink  Wink  Wink

What Other MMO’s Do You Play Besides Runescape?  Fmwqi3K
Spiritika
Spiritika

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Kati Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:21 am

I only focus on rs. But I used to play final fantasy *ns* I defeated Final Fantasy Tactics - 1 2 3 4 5 but Seven will always be my first love I was introduced to mmo the ff. Also do you remember the dream cast console?? I played Phantasy star online on that one. Good times.
Maria Kati
Maria Kati

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:58 pm

@Spiritika LOL yes that meme explains everything my life, my feelings, my curiosity my unfashioned business for that game Razz
COCOMARBELLA

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:11 pm

INOXXENTRISA wrote:@Spiritika LOL yes that meme explains everything my life, my feelings, my curiosity my unfashioned business for that game Razz
Laughing
Spiritika
Spiritika

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny FooFoo Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:59 am

I fall in and out of playing Elder Scrolls Online depending on when the expansions come out. I really enjoy the gameplay, but it's way too difficult for beginners to actually get into the game now, unfortunately.

I've also got nearly a thousand hours in Warframe, which I guess is *technically* an MMO. I like the game, but it's a bit of a shame, their developer is really bad about starting an area and saying they'll add content later, and then just moving on and leaving it behind, completely abandoned forever. They also can't balance characters for heck, nerfing anything they deem too good at a specific task, even if that's all they're good for.

OSRS really is home, though. I may log into RS3 and do my ships and dailies sometimes, but I just can't get back into it like I do OSRS.
Bunny FooFoo
Bunny FooFoo

Bucket

Back to top Go down