Thank you so much Fat Turbo and Guitarist

4 posters

Go down

Thank you so much Fat Turbo and Guitarist Empty Thank you so much Fat Turbo and Guitarist

Post by Maria Kati Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:22 pm

Thank you so much Fat Turbo and Guitarist! Turbo thank you for borrowing me questing weapons I do appreciate your trust in me and helping me out with the great advice and time you spent explaining rs cb to me such patience Very Happy <3 Also Thank Guitar for the advice and the hours of listening to me just babble on its appreciated during the covid season Razz You both are great friends along with many others in this clan Cool
Maria Kati
Maria Kati

Thank you so much Fat Turbo and Guitarist YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Thank you so much Fat Turbo and Guitarist Empty Re: Thank you so much Fat Turbo and Guitarist

Post by Guitarist141 Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:02 am

Maria Smile

Always happy to help and chat! I guess it's been almost half a year at this point, hasn't it?
I hope to continue to chat and see you in the game and the guitar streams for awhile yet. It def helps the time move on faster, and keep the mind from wandering too much during this time <3
Guitarist141
Guitarist141

Thank you so much Fat Turbo and Guitarist YP5zkAJ

Goats

Back to top Go down

Thank you so much Fat Turbo and Guitarist Empty Re: Thank you so much Fat Turbo and Guitarist

Post by The_Gamed Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:03 pm

Oh Guitar you are our hero! Smile
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

Thank you so much Fat Turbo and Guitarist 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:16 pm

Lovely post, Cherie. More testimonials are always appreciated. Glad to see them both continuing to live up to expectations Wink

Thank you so much Fat Turbo and Guitarist NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down