Tinnitus
Syllabic
OldChemicals
8 posters

Go down

Little introduction Empty Little introduction

Post by OldChemicals Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:27 pm

Hey guys!

My IGN is OldChemicals, im a long time runescape player but just getting back into the game under a new account.
Im a pretty big gamer (World of Warcraft retail/classic, COD:MW, and plenty others)
I love chatting with people, helping people out, and getting to know the core foundation of games like runescape.

Feel free to hit me up in game, or to throw me a PM if you wanna level together or do anything.

I would love to join this clan Smile
OldChemicals
OldChemicals

Back to top Go down

Little introduction Empty Re: Little introduction

Post by Syllabic Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:20 pm

"I would love to join this clan"

Luckily for you, you already have! Truthfully, signing up on here isn't even strictly required. We've got a fair few long-time lurkers, and plenty of others that simply don't feel comfortable entering their info. All you really need in order to be a member is a good attitude Smile (does that sound tacky?)

Best of luck with diving back into RS, and I hope you enjoy the CC. Go ahead and check us out on Discord as well if you like what you see!

Edit: Kinda hard to do these on mobile, but hows the new Modern Warfare? Haven't tried it yet since I don't have any friends that play. Last CoD I seriously got in to was MW2, but I've heard good things about this one and it's tempting me to come back.

Little introduction NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:10 pm

Hey bud,

We are glad to have you! I'm a big gamer as well - I mostly play OSRS these days, but I still love to play Skyrim and a few survival games such as The Forest, Subnautica, and Raft. I played CoD a lot too when I was younger. My favorite was WaW - played tons of zombies, as well it was my only CoD to ever get 10th prestige on. I still play Bo2 zombies every now and again on my old xbox 360 too. I don't think I'll ever get bored of it tbh. I did play WoW for a year or so after a few of my IRL buddies convinced me to try it out. Played as a demon hunter (or so I hear, the noob class =p) and did have a lot of fun. I might try out WoW classic, but I probably won't get as much out of it as oldies will. I'm sure there's ton of nostalgia there, just like what OSRS brings to us old timers.

Definitely recommend checking out our discord server like Syllabic said if you're into that kind of thing!

Consider yourself already apart of the clan bud, because you are. Hope to see you in game soon  FeelsOkayMan
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Little introduction 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:19 am

Hey OldChemicals Smile

Welcome to the clan mate! Like Syll and Tinnie have already both said, you're already part of the clan so a warm welcome from me too.

Never played WoW myself, but I was (and still am to be fair) a very big fan of another game that can be shortened in the same way as World of Warcraft lol, just replace the 'W' with an 'L' and you get LoL (League of Legends) Razz

Fair to say you've 110% come to the right place if you're looking to have good conversation, be helpful and learn all there is to know about Runescape. We have so many knowledgeable and experienced players that there'a almost always someone in the cc who'll know the answer to a question.

Have you got any short or long-term goals that you're working towards on your account? Whatever they may be, I wish you all the best for them!

Look forward to seeing you in-game soon when we're both online. PM is always on should you need anything too so never hesitate to pop me a message anytime. Until then, take care, stay safe and another warm welcome from me Very Happy

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Little introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by twobviku Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:03 am

Welcome aboard!

I am also a big gamer who has played a lot of games, also including WoW. However it's been a long time since a game grabbed me in the way that OSRS has. It's a drug, I tell ya.

Looking forwards to seeing you in-game!
twobviku
twobviku

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:37 am

Hi OldChemicals! Like you and many others here, I've been playing RuneScape off and on for years and OSRS since around the time it was released on mobile. Other than OSRS, my favorite game is Skyrim. I've also played a bit of ESO but mostly for the lore and to see the various areas.

It's great to see other long time RuneScape players still enjoying the game. Welcome to the clan. Smile

Spiritika
Spiritika

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Kati Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:10 pm

Smile Welcome Chemical sit a spell and enjoy the clan . You need any advice or have any? You came to the right place.
Maria Kati
Maria Kati

Back to top Go down

Post by SandorxHound Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:03 pm

Welcome Oldchemicals!

I'm also new and glad I'm not the only one.

Seems there is a lot of crossover between Runescape and WoW. I only every played WoW a little bit around Lich King. Was a troll hunter if I remember correctly.

Anyways, glad you're here and hope to see you around!
SandorxHound
SandorxHound

Back to top Go down