GUITARIST141 :)

2 posters

Go down

GUITARIST141 :) Empty GUITARIST141 :)

Post by COCOMARBELLA Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:15 pm

This is a shoutout for @Guitarist141 He is generally a really sweet and kind friend that I just happened to meet at the warriors guild it was actually his rune dragon alt I bumped into and we just chatted for hours in a completely empty guild as we were grinding out the dragon defender which he finally got so gratz on that and hope his alt works out for him. but honestly this guy has been so friendly and he actually spotted me from far away haha as I still don't have the dragon defender on my main but I do on both of my alts and it was funny having a nice fun chat with him as his dragon plate skirt was on fleek! so thank you guitarist for being such a lovely friend.
COCOMARBELLA

GUITARIST141 :) OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

GUITARIST141 :) Empty Re: GUITARIST141 :)

Post by Guitarist141 Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:13 pm

Risa Very Happy

What a kind surprise!! I really appreciate your kind words!!
It was a blast chatting with you in the warrior's guild. Took me 579kc to get that ddef, but you "def" made half that grind pass by quickly Very Happy

I'm glad to have barely caught you in the corner of my screen and we got to chat! Let's chill again in game. Smile
Guitarist141
Guitarist141

GUITARIST141 :) YP5zkAJ

Goats

Back to top Go down

GUITARIST141 :) Empty Re: GUITARIST141 :)

Post by COCOMARBELLA Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:16 pm

haha I see what you did there! Razz will def-o have to chill again in game Very Happy will be fun to do some fun raids or gwd or bossing together! Very Happy ofc once ive got max combat skills then im defo gonna try out some new things so will defo give you a shout lol I think I over used defo.
COCOMARBELLA

GUITARIST141 :) OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down