Low level monsters!

5 posters

Go down

Low level monsters! Empty Low level monsters!

Post by RJLF17 Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:45 am

Hi everyone!
I am In need of low level monsters with good loots! Any recommendations? Monsters that drop like runes, seeds, herbs etc? Or even on the RDT?

Thank you!
RJLF17
RJLF17

Back to top Go down

Low level monsters! Empty Re: Low level monsters!

Post by Spiritika Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:13 pm

Hi RJLF17! I'm sure others who do more PvM than I do will have more input. There may be better sources but I've killed both of these in the past for specific drops:

~ Moss Giants for seed drops. They're level 42. I remember safe-spotting them on Crandor though there may be other locations where they can be safe-spotted.

~ Chaos Druids for herb drops. They're level 13. They can be safe-spotted in Taverley Dungeon.

Last edited by Spiritika on Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spiritika
Spiritika

Low level monsters! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by RJLF17 Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:45 pm

Awesome thank you spirit!!
RJLF17
RJLF17

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:00 pm

Chaos druids are awesome for herbs!

Flesh Crawlers (found in the second level of Stronghold of Security) are pretty good profit as well - they drop ranarrs fairly commonly. I remember making around 200K gp an hour there when I was lower combat. Not the best, but certainly low effort for the return. PM me if you have any questions bud =)
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Low level monsters! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodjery Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

I am sorry for the lost of your account! It's really awful. As for low level monsters, flesh crawlers are great. Lots of iron in bank notes, a lot of nats, and many many herbs. If you can make some tithe game, as your levels weren't lost you can get the herb sack. They can also drop some tertiary nice stuff.
Oddly enough and if you have patience, skellies may drop a rune pick. And zombies at draynor drop a lot of herbs as well. (they are in the dungeon)
Hill giants drop the giant key, who in return drops rune armor.
Don't know if this might help you, but this would be kind of my low lev ones with some opportunities.
I wish you the best, and as I was fool as to fall for another scam, it's hard, but you can return, though I know it takes time.
If I am ever in, I will come with you and we can both do some build up Smile
Best of luck !
Bod.
Bodjery
Bodjery

Low level monsters! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by RJLF17 Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:32 am

Thank you for all your inputs! However I think I may just stay on my ultimate Ironman. I keep debating myself on whether to just create a PVM account or go full force on an ultimate...I’m not sure where I stand right now! I love PVM much more than skilling
And I love GP! So I’m in a pickle hmmm!
RJLF17
RJLF17

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:49 am

monks are good sometimes cos of the robes they drop make good money from them Smile but I need to get into more PvM I've been skilling too much
COCOMARBELLA

Low level monsters! OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by RJLF17 Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:23 am

Yeah I probably will just make strictly a PVM account as I like killing etc ha! I’m not fussed about being maxed in all skills anymore etc I just want to make money and kill bosses haha!
RJLF17
RJLF17

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:18 pm

If you want to strictly PVM and bossing, it might be better to stick on your main (short term, unless you are willing to put in the time to build up your UIM to reach that level). UIM is an awesome gamemode, not trying to discourage you, but it definitely will take time to reach the "PvM phase" as you'll have to spend a lot of time leveling up various skills that you wouldn't have to on a main to reach that point. However, if you were to spend the time to reach that point on your UIM, it would most definitely be a greater achievement than on the main... hmmmm decisions, decisions. It's hard to decide, I still hop on my UIM every now and again =p
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Low level monsters! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by RJLF17 Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:01 pm

Hey tin! I agree! However the decisions are hard now I don’t have a main. The thought of starting all over again doing quests, re doing skills etc is just daunting. I’m really stuck on a crossroad on what to do? Might even try and just be a flipper, just a skiller, or even just like I said a strictly PVM account and kill things for money. I’m lost ok the game now. I had such a bright track on the main and now I’m just like blah.
RJLF17
RJLF17

Back to top Go down