+3
Syllabic
Timmmyyy1
Murky OSRS
7 posters

Go down

Re-introduction Empty Re-introduction

Post by Murky OSRS Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:39 pm

Hey everyone! I'm Murky OSRS. I was a long time member of this clan a while back and I've recently decided to attempt a rebuild on my main. It's been a hard one to come back from, but with the right motivation I think I could become a regular again. so far my rng has been treating me nicely. I recently acquired the thermy pet @ kc 1093 so I think the game has successfully cast its spell on me again. I've missed you all! I wish you all the best of luck in your scaping endeavors!
Murky OSRS
Murky OSRS

Back to top Go down

Re-introduction Empty Re: Re-introduction

Post by Timmmyyy1 Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:41 pm

Welcome back Murky!

Getting back with a pet drop is amazing, huge congratz! Hope to see you around in chat Smile
Timmmyyy1
Timmmyyy1

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:03 am

Hey Murky, welcome back! Any rebuild is a tall order, but working back up from scratch is something I don't think I'd have the willpower to attempt, haha. Hopefully getting that Thermy pet will be a good motivator for you, as I'm sure there are plenty of regulars looking forward to having you around again Smile

What's the plan for this rebuild anyway? Planning on camping specific bosses, or are you just going to continue with Slayer (post-99, right?) and see where that takes you? The latter definitely sounds more interesting to me, but I imagine the potential for profit is a fair bit lower if you're not consistently getting lucky with your tasks.

Whatever you end up doing, I wish you the best of luck. Not sure I have much to spare myself, but I'll be sending my limited RNG your way Laughing

Re-introduction NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:31 am

Hey Murky,

Welcome back mate!

I remember seeing you earlier today getting the pet! Super awesome man! Did you say you have a friend who is 10k+ dry of thermy pet? (XD) I recently got an occult necklace from thermy - I was super stoked! I still plan on camping thermy for the odd chance of the pet, as it is a pretty cool looking pet in my opinion.

I hope to see you more and more in chat! Very Happy
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Re-introduction 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:07 pm

Hi Murky! I'm fairly new to the clan so didn't know you before your rebuild though I've seen you in the cc. Congratulations on your Thermy pet drop! That certainly seems like a nice reward and a good motivator to continue playing the game. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Re-introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Re-introduction Empty @Syllabic

Post by Murky OSRS Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:32 pm

I've been doing some post 99 slayer along with a few bosses lately. Post-99 slayer is actually how i managed to get the thermy pet lol. Mainly its been Vorkath, smoke devils and a few lizardmen shamen. Ill eventually work my way back into gwd bossing and the like.
Murky OSRS
Murky OSRS

Back to top Go down

Re-introduction Empty @Tinnitus

Post by Murky OSRS Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:35 pm

Yeah his name is entiesman. You can actually look him up in high scores for thermonuclear smoke devil kills. iirc he was top 50 lol
Murky OSRS
Murky OSRS

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Gamed Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:45 pm

Welcome back Murky. Good luck with the rebuild!
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

Re-introduction 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:30 pm

Welcome back man! Always nice to have clan members return.

Best of luck on your rebuild, I'm hopefully going to start my first rebuild here soon so we might have some similar experiences. Congrats on Thermy pet; that is one that still eludes me! Which pet are you going for next?

Re-introduction Dabna10

Re-introduction Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Re-introduction NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Re-introduction Empty @ dabbingbrb

Post by Murky OSRS Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:53 pm

Im honestly not really trying to get pets or anything like that. Im just doing things i know i used to enjoy doing to generate some gp lol. the thermy pet was just a nice addition in the process, as will others that follow.
Murky OSRS
Murky OSRS

Back to top Go down