My Unhealthy Addiction. ;P ( Cars and builds )

4 posters

Go down

My Unhealthy Addiction. ;P ( Cars and builds ) Empty My Unhealthy Addiction. ;P ( Cars and builds )

Post by GTS Lord Wed May 27, 2020 2:40 pm

So my Hard Drive got flooded, lost all my other photos of my other builds, but I'll start from scratch again. ;P

I have recently got myself a new car to have some fun with.

2003 Holden Commodore, VY, executive.

This is how they are off the production line:

My Unhealthy Addiction. ;P ( Cars and builds ) Standa10

This is a photo I took of mine after I picked it up and washed it at a friends house:

My Unhealthy Addiction. ;P ( Cars and builds ) Vy10

at this stage I am thinking I might start on the interior before I begin to do the exterior.

only due to the fact I may need to do some engine work on it shortly and figured it was a smart idea - don't want to damage the exterior while fixing it. Razz

but my end goal is to have it Atomic Blue with a gold or silver fleck through it, 18" mags, a little lower, darkest legal tint, sound system upgrade, upholstery upgraded/changed, plus a few little extra little goodies. Wink

waiting on the finished sale of my old car/4x4/truck then I can start!

IT AIN'T EASEH BEIN' CHEESEH!
GTS Lord
GTS Lord

My Unhealthy Addiction. ;P ( Cars and builds ) NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

My Unhealthy Addiction. ;P ( Cars and builds ) Empty Re: My Unhealthy Addiction. ;P ( Cars and builds )

Post by Zvny Wed May 27, 2020 2:54 pm

Looking clean already but I can deffo see the extras adding more pizaz. Looking great again cant wait for next update!
Zvny
Zvny

My Unhealthy Addiction. ;P ( Cars and builds ) 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

My Unhealthy Addiction. ;P ( Cars and builds ) Empty Re: My Unhealthy Addiction. ;P ( Cars and builds )

Post by GTS Lord Wed May 27, 2020 3:03 pm

Zvny wrote:Looking clean already but I can deffo see the extras adding more pizaz. Looking great again cant wait for next update!

so.... this is the good side, ex owner kinda ran up the side of something on the passenger side (aus) but either way. lots to do. Wink

IT AIN'T EASEH BEIN' CHEESEH!
GTS Lord
GTS Lord

My Unhealthy Addiction. ;P ( Cars and builds ) NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Zvny Wed May 27, 2020 3:05 pm

Just more to improve Smile Hope you can get your hands dirty soon again.
Zvny
Zvny

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Ross Wed May 27, 2020 3:53 pm

Awesome another project! Its an addiction but also therapy Razz

Hope that 4x4 sells keep us updated with progress, with the many months I spent down-under I saw many Holden's, are they still being built? I remember passing by a large manufactory in Victoria which was shutdown but I cannot remember the brand. Could add value to your car if that's the case.

I started a project myself just a few weeks ago got myself a 06 wrx sti (HAWKEYE) Being stripped down to the chassis, full restore and JDM swap will keep me busy this summer alien
My Unhealthy Addiction. ;P ( Cars and builds ) 110
Matt Ross
Matt Ross

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Wed May 27, 2020 4:10 pm

Can't wait to see updates! I helped a good friend of mine restore a 68 Firebird... I'll see if I can find my pics and share!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down