Introduction

5 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by I 330 Sun May 24, 2020 5:26 am

Hi everyone Very Happy

I 330 here. I’ve been lurking in the chat for a little bit and since it seems none of you bite I’d like to take part more..

I started playing OSRS in 2005 and I’ve been playing on and off since. I’m originally from the UK but now I live in Spain.

I like skilling and doing a bit of everything in general but I’m clueless when it comes to pvm, perhaps someone can take me under their wing Wink

Hope to see you all around the game at some point!

I 330
I 330

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Spiritika Sun May 24, 2020 9:25 am

Hi 330! You started playing a bit before I did. I started playing RuneScape in 2006 and continued with the transition to RS3, which I played for years. I started playing OSRS around the time it was released on mobile. I've been enjoying the nostalgia and re-learning the game as well as being introduced to new content.

My favorite thing to do in game is quests though, like you, I enjoy skilling. I prefer skilling and quests over combat so I don't have any advice for you regarding PvM. There are many knowledgeable people in the clan who seem well versed in PvM. Good luck with it. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Mon May 25, 2020 3:04 am

Heya 330, nice to see you on here. I must be kind of jaded, because I initially took "none of you bite" to mean "none of you take the bait", like you were having a hard time trolling the CC without having introduced yourself first Razz

How do you like living in Spain? Never been there, but I kind of like the music (that joke sounded way better in my head, gonna be honest). Seems like a lovely country though. I'd really like to visit some day.

As for PVM, we've actually got a weekly mass PVM event that'll probably be right up your alley. Can check it out here https://www.osrsadvice.com/t4694-our-weekly-saturday-mass-events-vote-is-open-on-discord or under the #events section on our Discord server. Everyone's welcome regardless of gear or stats, so there's no excuse to not show up Wink Would be happy to run something like GWD/Corp in a smaller group as well some time, if you're interested!

Best of luck with your in-game progress, and I'll see you around Smile

Introduction NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Mon May 25, 2020 7:52 am

Hey I330 and welcome to the clan! (awesome name btw)

Very happy to hear you've been enjoying your time in the clan so far and hope that continues as you stick with us. Spain is beautiful, I love Malaga and Barcelona Smile I guess you've been there all your life? Any plans to come across the channel and visit your terrible British neighbors when the lock down restrictions ease haha?

I see Syllabic linked you to the weekly PvM event we have running here and I'd like to reinforce that it is a very noob friendly event and a great way of taking part in bossing with a large group that you might not have had the gear ot stats for to do yourself or with a usual smaller group! I run the event (and ama huge noob myself haha) so please take it again from me that you'd be hugely welcome to come and join in on the fun!

You're more than welcome to join our clan discord too, it's an awesome community where there's always lots going on and is I guess a slightly different vibe to the one in the clan chat which you might like. It's also an awesome way of seeing what events we have going on too, here's the link: https://discord.gg/osrsadvice

All that's left for me to say is another warm welcome and I look forward to chatting with you more in-game soon. My PM is always on too so feel free to add me and pop me a message anytime if you have a question or just want to say hey Smile Until then, take care and stay safe! Happy gaming Smile Smile

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by I 330 Tue May 26, 2020 5:18 pm

Thank you for the very warm welcome all of you!

Now that I've introduced myself have I earned enough stripes to go cast some more bait in the CC? Very Happy Just kidding, I would dread to think what I'd catch if I'm honest with you..

Discounting the last couple of months Spain has been a fantastic place to live. I live in Madrid and whilst it's perhaps not as "postcard-esque" as some of the other cities in Europe e.g. Paris, Milan, Prague etc. there are many interesting and fun things to do around the city. I only moved here last year, other than that I've spent the rest of my years (apart from 1 as a student in Amsterdam) in the UK!

I'll definitely be joining up with any "let's take the trembling noobs to kill bosses" events, they sound right up my street! cheers I've signed up to the Discord channel and I'll have a read through the rules and what-not on there.

Thanks again and I look forward to seeing you around!
I 330
I 330

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Sat May 30, 2020 4:13 pm

Hello 330, and welcome to OSRS Advice.

Who said we don't bite? lmaoo Jk =D.

Nice to see you chose to stick around after hanging out for a bit.
Most of our clan members are avid PVM'rs so don't hesitate to ask any questions if you have any.

I look forward to seeing you in the CC.

Sincerely,
Noctivagous
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Introduction IIyCd

Back to top Go down