Hi guys

5 posters

Go down

Hi guys Empty Hi guys

Post by Griino Thu May 21, 2020 9:47 am

Hi guys,
I've been playing for two months give or take, admittedly mainly because of surplus of free time cause of the pandemic. I used to be proper gamer back in high school but it feels like it was ages ago so now I definitely fall into a category n00b AF:P

I've managed to get to 748 lvl and 54 combat, plus I've got full standard rune set, cannon and 90 quest points.

I guess I'm looking mostly to socialize but I'm up for anything from a group skilling to grabbing few pints irl.
Griino
Griino

Back to top Go down

Hi guys Empty Re: Hi guys

Post by This Land Thu May 21, 2020 10:12 am

Hey Griino and welcome to OSRS Advice Smile

You've made some great progress in the short time you've been playing. Only asking because I wasn't sure whether the 'proper gamer back in HS' comment linked to runescape but is this your first time ever playing the game or are you returning from a long time away as a result of the pandemic?

I wouldn't worry about being 'noob af' at all, I've been playing again since August and was a big RS player back in the day before making my return and I would definitely put myself in the same category haha.

Might be a little bias (hehe) but I don't think you could've found a better clan to join in the whole game for socializing and having a good time / meeting friends. On the topic of what you're up for, we've got an event that runs every other week alongside one other that might be of interest to you - it's called Skill of the Week (SOTW), here's the link for the post about it here on the offsite for more information: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t4060-skill-of-the-week

On the beer front: I'm not sure what country you're from but I do know that we were looking at trying to get a group from the clan hitting up Runefest this year (though it'll now be in 2021 because of COVID) where I'm sure lots of drinking will take place so that's always something worth considering if you're hopefully still around!

One other link for you if you're interested is to our clan discord server, which not only has tons of information about other events we've got going on but is just another nice place to hang out and chat with everyone (follows a different vibe to the cc which you might like too) so here's the link for our discord channel/server: https://discord.gg/osrsadvice

Wishing you a warm welcome and I hope you enjoy your time with us Smile Looking forward to chatting more when we're both online, until then, take care and stay safe!

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Hi guys YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Griino Thu May 21, 2020 10:57 am

Cheers mate, appreciate what you said about my progress:D I used to play few MMOs but I don't think I've tried RuneScape before, it looks fun and this clan looks fun as well. Definitely gonna check links you posted and I'll see you around:D
Griino
Griino

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Gamed Thu May 21, 2020 11:09 am

Welcome Griino, hopefully run in to you in-game and get some skilling or something done!
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

Hi guys 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Thu May 21, 2020 7:48 pm

Hi Griino! I've been playing OSRS since around the time it was released on mobile (October 2018) and I'm only combat level 66, so I still consider myself a noob. It's neat meeting someone who's new to RuneScape because it brings back the memories of being entirely new to the game. You've progressed nicely in the two or so months you've been playing! Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hi guys YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Griino Fri May 22, 2020 2:47 am

Yeah, I think I actually created an account sometime last year, but I didn't have much time cause of work so I done some basic questing on f2p and forgot about it till recently. But since I'm furloughed probably till October I still have some time for making more progress:D
Griino
Griino

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Fri May 22, 2020 4:07 am

Heya Griino, missed your intro post. Already chatted a bit, but I figure I might as well hit you up on here as well.

You'll get back into the swing of things pretty quick, don't worry. As you say, that's plenty of time to make progress, and we're always happy to help if you need anything.

A meetup would be kinda cool, huh? I think there are a few clannies that have met each other IRL in the past. Not in the cards for me (geography being what it is), but you can pour one out in my honour if you like Laughing

Catch you around FeelsOkayMan

Hi guys NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down