Most useful elite diary?

3 posters

Go down

Most useful elite diary? Empty Most useful elite diary?

Post by WeaknSilly Thu May 14, 2020 9:27 pm

Recently I completed the freminik elite diary which had been a long time goal of mine. I was mainly lining it up for those juicy noted dagannoth bones, like most people probably do. However once i completed the diary I realised how many useful things there are outside of those noted bones.

This is the only elite diary I have completed at the moment, and I think it is one of the most useful. what are your thoughts?

Which diary would you say is the most useful?
WeaknSilly
WeaknSilly

Most useful elite diary? YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Most useful elite diary? Empty Re: Most useful elite diary?

Post by DabbingBrb Thu May 14, 2020 11:56 pm

Lumbridge, no question! So much comes with completing it that'll you'll use for the rest of your rs career. Being able to use fairy rings without a staff, an extra block slot for Slayer tasks, and 30 free high alchs a day that you can use on any spellbook. More comes with it too but those are the points that really sold me on it

Most useful elite diary? Dabna10

Most useful elite diary? Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Most useful elite diary? NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Most useful elite diary? Empty Re: Most useful elite diary?

Post by This Land Fri May 15, 2020 1:43 am

I have to echo @DabbingBrb on this one! Whilst I haven't actually achieved any of them myself yet, from reading all of the perks / rewards I think that Lumbridge hits the top spot purely because of the ability to use fairy rings without a lunar or dramen staff! Very Happy

Second place I would say maybe goes to Karamja because of the teleport straight to Duradel and we all have a whoopsie once in a while and that extra fight caves life has come in clutch for many people I'm sure Smile
This Land
This Land

Most useful elite diary? YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down