All y'all wonderful people

5 posters

Go down

All y'all wonderful people Empty All y'all wonderful people

Post by Eden Thu May 14, 2020 5:14 pm

[sappiness]

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate all of you wonderful folks. I've taken a few breaks from the game, but every time I come back, I know I can jump into OSRS Advice and have an amazing group of people to enjoy scaping with. It's kind of stupid, but I sometimes struggle with shyness and anxiety, even online. It can sometimes be hard for me to open up and get out of 'solo osrs' mode. You guys are like a huge osrs family, always friendly, happy and spreading the love.

Thank you OSRS Advice, may the family keep growing and scape strong!

[/sappiness]
Eden
Eden

All y'all wonderful people IIyCd

Back to top Go down

All y'all wonderful people Empty Re: All y'all wonderful people

Post by Timmmyyy1 Thu May 14, 2020 6:23 pm

End 0f Eden wrote:[sappiness]

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate all of you wonderful folks. I've taken a few breaks from the game, but every time I come back, I know I can jump into OSRS Advice and have an amazing group of people to enjoy scaping with. It's kind of stupid, but I sometimes struggle with shyness and anxiety, even online. It can sometimes be hard for me to open up and get out of 'solo osrs' mode. You guys are like a huge osrs family, always friendly, happy and spreading the love.

Thank you OSRS Advice, may the family keep growing and scape strong!

[/sappiness]

Well this is something I didnt expect at all! I didnt even think for one sec that was the case because you seemed very open and outgoing to me:D. Anyway we love having you around so dont take a break this time Eden Smile. You are an incredible guy from what I've experienced so far!
Timmmyyy1
Timmmyyy1

Back to top Go down

Post by Missed Meds Thu May 14, 2020 7:10 pm

I agree with you about the community here, I recently joined and have received nothing but encouragement and love. It sure makes the game feel warmer. Good luck on your adventures. Smile
Missed Meds
Missed Meds

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Thu May 14, 2020 8:44 pm

I get what you mean about shyness and opening up, Eden. Never been much for sharing personal stuff myself. I think my small talk has improved a lot since I joined the CC, although I could definitely still use some practice Razz It's such a welcoming atmosphere overall though. I sort of felt like I knew people well even when I'd first joined and hadn't actually talked to anyone yet. Getting to chill with people in Discord helped a lot too.

And yeah, like Timmy said, I never would have expected this from you! You seem like such a people person on the outside. Maybe you're just not giving yourself enough credit Smile

As ever, glad to have you back my man. You're as big a part of what makes this place wonderful as anyone else!

All y'all wonderful people NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Thu May 14, 2020 10:23 pm

It's a bit of a cyclical thing, I'm usually pretty open but sometimes I can just get stuck in my own head a bit. Either way, y'all never fail to brighten the day =)
Eden
Eden

All y'all wonderful people IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Fri May 15, 2020 1:50 am

Happy to have you with us man you're an awesome addition to the clan!

It's been great spending a bit more time with you in-game recently, I remember you coming to the first of our newly revived weekly Saturday events at Corp and hitting up the Chaos Elemental with yourself, Void, Timmmyyy and some others was a lot of fun too! You've given me even more motivation and determination to smash out this 99 RC'ing to come and join you guys with random trips like that more often Very Happy I love you
This Land
This Land

All y'all wonderful people YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum