Clue Casket Game

5 posters

Go down

Clue Casket Game Empty Clue Casket Game

Post by Probie Thu May 07, 2020 11:05 pm

Hello Everyone!!!! geek geek

A few of you have asked me about my rules I have for the Clue Casket game I do. I decided to make a post about them. Please feel free to use these rules or alter them as you wish! The main thing with the Clue Caskets is to get people involved and try to spread the wealth and have some fun!

So without further ado, here are the rules that I go by when doing the Clue Casket game:

1. The game is always announced 5-10 minutes before doing it. This allows time for people to get to a spot where they can participate.

2. I always state the rules of the game before doing the guess. This gives new players to the game a chance to understand how to win. It is important to be clear on the rules you are setting to avoid confusion.

3. To win, I tend to start with the guesses having to be within 10k gp of the value of the clue to win HALF the prize. If they are within 100gp of the value, I give them the FULL value of the clue. There can only be 1 winner, so closest wins! (I always give GP value, never the actual items. Reason I do this is because if a F2P member wins, they can get the items and so the winner doesn't have to worry about selling the items)

4. If an Ironman wins and can not claim the prize, I allow them to claim on an alt or give to another member. This is a personal choice but I ALWAYS give the prize away if won. If the winner doesn't claim and doesn't want to pick someone, I give to the FIRST clan member to trade me at the GE on Homeworld (354).

The rest of this is personal preference:

I try to not do the clue game unless I have 3 or more caskets. One reason for this is to give more people a chance to win who are there for that game session. Also, I do this because if no one wins on the first 1 or 2, I personally will up the value variance you have to be within from 10k to 20k gold to increase the chance someone wins.

I also do not do the Clue Casket game for anything under a Hard clue. Med clues really only have one prize worth wanting and don't vary enough for my taste to include them in the game.

If I ever win a prize that is an excessive amount, I will take some time to pay out so that I can sell the Item I got worth that value and not lose to much on selling it. Example: 3A items. If I win one, the pay out will not be instant but I will pay it out ASAP.

Very Happy  I hope that everyone gets a chance to play as I try to do this every other day or so! If you have questions about the game, please ask me in game and ill be more than happy to answer anything.    Very Happy

Also if you ever wanna join me on doing a clue casket game, reach out to me and we can set up an event together!
Probie
Probie

Back to top Go down

Clue Casket Game Empty Re: Clue Casket Game

Post by Eden Thu May 07, 2020 11:19 pm

Awesome! These are super fun, thank you for posting!
Eden
Eden

Clue Casket Game IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanagawa Thu May 07, 2020 11:21 pm

A very very fun spin on the old "guess the casket" game; Is this an original idea of yours?
I absolutely love it!

When I used to play on my main, clue scrolls were wont of my favorite pieces of content. There's nothing like the feeling of obtaining that casket after running around the map!
Maybe whilst on the more monotonous grinds while playing on my skiller, I'll have to log onto the main and collect a few hard caskets. Smile

Clue Casket Game NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Probie Thu May 07, 2020 11:28 pm

Kanagawa wrote:A very very fun spin on the old "guess the casket" game; Is this an original idea of yours?
I absolutely love it!

Yes actually. I came up with the idea a while back before I took a break. I wanted to do something to get people involved in more than just guessing. I wanted them to want to guess and win prizes for doing so. I LOVE clues and wanted others to be able to share that same joy!
Probie
Probie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitarist141 Fri May 08, 2020 2:20 am

I'm gonna win one of these, one time, sometime Smile
It's pretty easy fun, I like it. Thanks Probie Very Happy
Guitarist141
Guitarist141

Clue Casket Game YP5zkAJ

Goats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodjery Fri May 08, 2020 10:58 am

Just let me tell you , that not only the idea is lovely, but that you are indeed generous! Thank you so much for being there for the team, Probie! <3

Bodjery
Bodjery

Clue Casket Game YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down