+2
The_Gamed
Slayyyyyyy
6 posters

Go down

New account progress [Slay N Roses] Empty New account progress [Slay N Roses]

Post by Slayyyyyyy Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:42 pm

INTRODUCTION

I started playing osrs again yesterday after a 2 years break, and I decided that I was going to start a new account from scratch.

My goal for this account is going to be to get to 126 combat and 99 slayer as soon as possible, so that I can start to do high-level PvM activities such as chambers of xerics, theatre of blood, corporeal beast, hydras, etc.

DISCLAIMER: I will train my skills the minimum possible in order to do all the useful quests. Do not judge me. Like i said before, my goal is going to be solely to get to high-level pvm asap.

I started with a bond and about ~30M cash that i found on my old account. You may think this is cheating, but I don't care. I'm not a big fan of the early game, and the 30M cash will help me speed through it.

That being said, feel free to add me in-game if you would like to chat about the game. My private is always on.

[X] = task complete
[~] = task in progress
[ ] = task not started

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE PLAN

[X] Get 45 prayer
[X] Get 13 magic
[X] Do the witch's house quest to get 25 hitpoints
[X] Do the waterfall quest to get 30 attack and strength
[X] Do the tree gnome village and fight arena quest in order to get 40 attack.
[X] Get 60 attack, strength and defense at sand crabs so that i can use obsidian armor/weapons
[~] Get 70 strength
[ ] Get the dragon defender
[ ] Get 75 ranged
[ ] Get the fire cape
[ ] Get enough nmz points to imbue berserker, archers and seers ring.
[ ] Get 90 strength
[ ] Get 90 attack
[ ] Get 90 defense
[ ] Get maxed melee stats through slayer

Last edited by Slay N Roses on Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Slayyyyyyy
Slayyyyyyy

Back to top Go down

New account progress [Slay N Roses] Empty Re: New account progress [Slay N Roses]

Post by The_Gamed Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:28 am

Some great goals you have, look forward to seeing your account progress! I came back from a really long hiatus aswell and have been enjoying the game ever since.
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

New account progress [Slay N Roses] 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

New account progress [Slay N Roses] Empty Re: New account progress [Slay N Roses]

Post by DabbingBrb Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:53 am

Welcome, you got some very solid goals! Personally I use the notes plugin on Runelite to keep track because I'm constantly setting new goals or crossing things off. One suggest if I may add, when you finish a goal and check it off; put a date next to it. That way a year down the line you can see the progress of your account which can be very satisfying

New account progress [Slay N Roses] Dabna10

New account progress [Slay N Roses] Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

New account progress [Slay N Roses] NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokandur Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:58 am

Good luck with your goals Smile

Slayers always something with a bit of variety, I always find it keeps me going when all else fails.

Be sure to keep us updated!

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayyyyyyy Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:56 am

Thanks everyone for the kind responses.

I'm finishing off 60 def at sand crabs, and then i'll do the quests necessary to do NMZ. I think i can finish this today, and be ready to start NMZ by tomorrow.

Will keep you guys updated!
Slayyyyyyy
Slayyyyyyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayyyyyyy Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:50 pm

Updated the main post with my progress and changed my plans a little bit
Slayyyyyyy
Slayyyyyyy

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:18 am

Excellent progress so far bud, looks like you're grinding hard! Seems like you're nearly halfway through your list too which is awesome.

All the best for 70 strength, the dragon defender grind and beyond...! I hope the RNG is in your favor when it comes to the dragon defender hunt as sometimes it can be a little bit longer than people expect Razz

Looking forward to seeing a fully completed 'X' list in the future!
This Land
This Land

New account progress [Slay N Roses] YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Fri May 01, 2020 5:06 am

This is an excellent outline! Wish I'd done something similar when I started my account back up. Probably would have helped me stay more motivated, not to mention assisted me in leveling my account in a way that actually, ya know, made sense Laughing Up until recently it was essentially just a random mishmash of whatever I felt like working on at any given moment.

Nobody's going to judge you for desire to avoid skilling, I don't think. We all play in the way that we enjoy most, and if fast-tracking your account to the point where it's PVM ready is what's going to be most fulfilling for you, then that's fine by me!

...so that I can start to do high-level PvM activities such as chambers of xerics, theatre of blood, corporeal beast, hydras, etc.

Just FYI, I'd be willing to get some Corp trips going at some point. I'm not max combat (lvl 116 at the moment), but if you're willing to look past that then I'd be more than happy to go Wink

Anyway, keep up the good progress! Always nice to see threads like this.

Tutter

Back to top Go down