Re: Looking for a smiley?

3 posters

Go down

Re: Looking for a smiley? Empty Re: Looking for a smiley?

Post by xxCthulhu Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:01 pm

Hello Smile I was told about this cc in game a while ago but never attempted to get a rank. Now that I am playing this account again and see how full the cc gets think its time to try to get a rank to avoid the boot heh. Not the most vocal person but i sure do love seeing everyone else active in chat.
xxCthulhu
xxCthulhu

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for a smiley? Empty Re: Re: Looking for a smiley?

Post by Syllabic Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:44 pm

Hey Cthulhu! Seen you around before. Good on you for finally signing up!

Make sure you post here in order to get your Smiley: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3741-looking-for-a-smiley Bear's pretty good when it comes to reading these intros, but he can't be everywhere at once!

Vocal or not, we're happy to have you Smile

Re: Looking for a smiley? NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for a smiley? Empty Re: Re: Looking for a smiley?

Post by This Land Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:23 am

xxCthulhu wrote:Hello Smile I was told about this cc in game a while ago but never attempted to get a rank. Now that I am playing this account again and see how full the cc gets think its time to try to get a rank to avoid the boot heh. Not the most vocal person but i sure do love seeing everyone else active in chat.

Hey Cthulhu and welcome officially to the OSRS Advice community / family Very Happy

No worries on not being so vocal, a lot of the time I don't speak and like you said it's just really lovely to see and be in a cc that's constantly active / chatty - but just know that whenever you do decide to be a bit more vocal I can assure you that there'll always be some to chat with or answer your question Very Happy

Have you got any goals that you're currently working towards in-game? Make sure you check out the information we have on a couple of bi-weekly events we run consistently here in the clan, one is called Boss of the Week (BOTW) and the other is Skill of the Week (SOTW) - always nice to take part in a bit of healthy competition with your fellow clannies with a chance of winning some awesome prizes!

My PM is always on if you need anything so don't hesitate to pop me a message with a question or just a hey Very Happy Until then, take care, stay safe and I hope to chat with you more when we're both online!

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Re: Looking for a smiley? YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down